𝑷𝒓𝒐𝒍𝒐𝒈𝒖𝒆 𝑭𝒊𝒗𝒆: 𝑹𝒂𝒊𝒏

The whole day, Ayumi have been following Himari to "get to know her"

The whole day, Ayumi have been following Himari to "get to know her". Even in lunch, she wouldn't leave her alone. Himari has been very annoyed by her talking non-stop, her following her around, and the people who kept staring at them, if she didn't tell them to shut the fuck up or give them a glare, and possibly bark at them, they would continue to stare and leave rumours.

Some gave disgusted faces, seeming that an angel shouldn't hang out with a demon, Some were curious on how we got to know each other, or if they were friends, some were jealous etc etc.

It was now lunchtime and students were rushing to the cafeteria to taste the rich flavours of food. Forming a line, everyone waited for their turn. Himari was walking to her usual spot to eat lunch, carrying her lunch box in her hand. She came across Hotaru who was standing at the end of the line waiting for his food.

The said man turned around smelling a familiar scent, (kinda creepy) only to make eye contact with the one and only Himari. They both stared at each other, with a teensy blush on Hotaru's face. Just as Himari turned her head and left, Hotaru's face became as red as a... Not a tomato cause the word is being too many times that it's cringe.

Hotaru's face became as red as Ace's hair. And almost collapsed, in his mind, he kept screaming "I made a longer eye contact with Kawasaki-san!!!"

Himari was almost to her spot she noticed something, or rather someone sitting there. It was none other than our favourite girl, Hanabe. Himari grew a tick mark on her forehead and went in to punch her. Hanabe looked up and smiled and freezed Himari's hand that came flying to her. Himari stopped mid-air and dropped to the ground. Now she really wanted to strangle her. "I hope you know using quirks is not allowed inside the school.." Hanabe widened her eyes and started freaking out "EHHHHHH?! WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME EARLIER!!?" Himari grew another tick mark on her head and yelled "YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO KNOW THIS YOU TWERP".

And their lunch went on with quarrels and almost choking Hanabe.

_______Time skip_______

School was over and everyone rushed to their houses, the clouds were grey, and slight rain was descending and got heavier every minute. Himari walked out the school with Ayumi on her trail, to see that it was pouring outside. Ayumi stood there and looked at the sky with dot eyes and muttered "No one told me it was gonna rain...."

Himari took out her umbrella from her bag, Ayumi looked at her with hopeful eyes. The next thing she knew Himari already started walking away. She looked at her with dot eyes and called out, "Fallen Angel-chan! i didn't bring my umbrella". Himari looked over her shoulder and replied "So?". Ayumi sweatdropped, "I was thinking maybe we could share it?" Himari turned around to face her fully and responded "And why should i share it?"

Ayumi smiled and said, "Because sharing is caring" Himari scoffed, "I don't share, i don't care"
"Ooh, That rhymes--"
"Shut up"

Ayumi looked at her, and Himari looked back with a deadpan. The wind was blowing and intense music was playing on the background. It was like a staring contest. Himari blinked, and Ayumi smiled and said "I win, ehe". Himari was ready to punch her again and strangle her.

Himari has been trying to walk off but she couldn't, dunno why figure it out yourself. Ayumi ran outside just to pull Himari inside the school again "WHaT THE FUCK" and held tight on her arm and started giving her puppy dog eyes, "Ew wtf"

"Please?"
"No, fuck off"
"But i don't have an umbrella and no one would share with me!!"
"YOU CAN HAVE MY UMBREL-!"
"No it's alright thank you"
"👁️👄👁️"
"I'll treat you boba!"
"That's not gonna work.."
"Pleaseeeee!!!!!!"
"What the fuck, stop whining, i already said no"
"You can't just leave your friend soaking!-"
"Since when were you my friend.."
"-And I'll catch a cold!"
"You ran outside just to pull me back in..."
".....I'll stop pestering you if you share it with me."
"...."

Himari sighed and finally agreed "Fine, just shut the fuck up". Ayumi did a little happy dance "Yay!!" Himari stared at her, with a twitching eye and stated "Yeah you're in your own" and started walking away. "WaIT nO" Ayumi ran as fast as she could under the umbrella. "You better buy me that boba.." Ayumi widened her eyes and smirked an Anya smirk at her and smiled "Of course!!"

So romantic

"She said she didn't have an umbrella and no one would share it with her.. so I offered her my umbrella and she fucking refused😭😭😭😭"

______________________________________

Words count: 827

Thanks for reading (๑˙❥˙๑)