Chapter 1 - Entrance Exam

Enjoi ᕙ⁠(⁠ ⁠~⁠ ⁠.⁠ ⁠~⁠ ⁠)⁠ᕗ

___________________________________________

*Beep-beep-beep-beep beep-beep-beep-beep*
*Beep-beep-beepㅡ*

Himari's eyes flew open and reached for the alarm clock to throw it against the wall, that was the fourth alarm clock she broke that month. Her mother who heard the sound heaved a big sigh and yelled "HIMARI?! DID YOU THROW YOUR ALARM CLOCK AGAIN?" Himari deadpanned and yelled back "KIND OF??"

She ignored her mom yelling from downstairs about how she should stop throwing alarm clocks or else they would go broke just buying alarm clocks, and lazily got up rubbing her eyes, she turned to take her phone at the nightstand and stopped her actions to stare at a picture of her and a boy, in which she had a small smile and the boy grinning with a broken tooth, and under his picture was his name. She stared at it for a few seconds and began to feel something bubbling in her stomach, don't know if it was guilt or anger, but her mood didn't last very long as she took her phone to look at the time.

"...."

"FUCK!-" She screamed as she leaped out of bed and hurriedly started getting ready. She went to the bathroom and quickly took a shower while brushing her teeth. She stormed out to her room and wore her uniform as fast as she could. "FUCK DO I NEED MY HAT?!" She yelled to no one in particular but decided to put it on as it was a part of their uniform.

"Himari I'm leaving!! The food is already in the table ok!?" Her mom yelled as Himari responded "Hai!"

After she got everything she needed, she quickly looked at her mirror to take a deep breath and look at herself.

'Today's the day, although that was fucking cringe, today really is the day' she thought as she removed her hat and looked closer to the mirror to adjust her hair.
She suddenly stopped for a second and thought 'Wait, what the fuck am I doing? I don't have time for this!' she quickly put her hat back on and ran downstairs, on the table was her breakfast, everyone had left for their own business.

She quickly shoved the food in her mouth, drank the water and and gulped it down. She grabbed the house keys, put on her shoes, locked the door and flew inside the car window that was waiting for her. "GO HARU!" and the car sped off.

Cars weren't allowed til a specific point and Himari groaned and cursed. As Himari ran a few minutes she arrived at the front gate, she stopped while wheezing, both hands on her knees and she was there, crouched down and panted. Not changing her position she looked up at the school building and screamed "WHAT THE FUCK, THIS IS EVEN BIGGER THAN OUR SCHOOL" earning looks from certain people.

She then heard someone call her name, while she was catching her breath. "Himari-chan!!~" the voice yelled out to her. Although Himari wasn't paying much attention to her, but when that person stopped beside her Himari screamed again "AYUMI DO YOU SEE THIS SHIT?! THIS IS BIGGER THAN CASSOPEIA".

The person, being none other than our favourite little angel, Ayumi, giggled and responded, "Yes Himari-chan, I can see it. Although it's not that bigger than Cassopeia" Himari finally stood up straight and replied "Looks way bigger to me.." Ayumi looked at her and smiled a closed eye smile "Neh Himari-chan"

Himari looked at her with a really done face. "Can you at least not add the "chan" please"
"But your reactions are always so cute when I call you that." Whispers started to rise about them.

"Oh my god!! Look at their uniform! They're from Cassopeia Academy!!!"
"Well no shit, they literally just said it more like yelled"
"Look! Those students are from Cassopeia Academy!"
"That white haired girl is so beautiful..."
"I'm so jealous of them"
"Look at the white haired girl!! She's like- an angel!"
"They both look so- pretty.."
"Damn they're literally the opposite of each other"
"Woah, that girl looks badass"
"They're actually opposites of each other, hair, expressions and probably personality too"

Himari looked annoyed as everyone started talking about them. She quickly turned to Ayumi and stared at her. "You're late.. where's your hat and cloak-" Ayumi chuckled nervously, "I couldn't find them.. I kind of overslept cause I couldn't sleep last night and I also freezed my alarm clock when it rang.."

Himari rolled her eyes and started to remove her cloak and put it around the girl. "Hehe.."

She also removed her hat and put it on Ayumi's head. "These will get in the way while fighting anyway" Ayumi smiled brightly "Thank you Himari-chan!"
"Ayumi. Not the chan please"

"She smiled!"
"She really is an angel!!"
"That was so cute and her smile was so- djefjjwjdiw"
"The other girl was so nice😔"
"Ayumi and Himari huh"
"Wait girl!! Isn't that the girls we saw that say when we went shopping?!"
"Wait you're right!!"

"Like I said, your reactions are cute and besides no one would know it's you anyway!"
"Well now they do.." Himari just said, and didn't say anything further, clearly not in the mood to argue. Ayumi giggled and looked at Himari with hopeful eyes "We're finally here, mari, together."
Himari looked at the entrance door, "Looks like we are, you ready?" She asked as she looked up at Ayumi.

Ayumi smiled at Himari, "I'm always ready as long as I have you by my side." She giggled.

Himari sighed, "Well then let's pass this darn examination, don't you dare fail"
"Mhm, I won't" Ayumi replied,

As both of them entered the gates.

"Wait!! I'm supposed to go to the recommendations exam place!!!" Ayumi yelled out.
"You fucking dumbass, fuck you!!" Himari cursed out at her as she ran. Just as she was about to turn around, the annoying parrot talked again, "Bye Himari-chan!! Love you!"

Himari just flipped her off and just as she was about to turn, again, a green haired boy tripped on air and started falling in slow motion. Himari held a confused face and wondered how he hasn't hit the ground yet even after 7 seconds had passed. A bubbly brunette came up to him and held his shoulder. And then he started levitating and then shit happened.

He started blushing like crazy and then some angry looking pomeranian came over and told the green haired boy who was fantasizing about how he talked to a girl, to get out of the way. And then the pomeranian walked right past Himari, at the same time giving her a glare, which resulted in her giving it back.

He really looks like a pomeranian and kinda looks familiar too. Himari blinked twice and let out a little "Oh.." as she realised it was the guy from the news who got attacked by a sludge villain. She chuckled, "What a weak dumbass.."

"Oh? Who do we have here? Kawasaki Himari-san"

A really REALLY familiar voice spoke out. Himari groaned and pulled her hair "Why now.." she turned to face the owner of the voice. "Mori Katashi.."

He chuckled "What are you doing here?" He questioned as he smiled with an irk on his forehead, putting his hand on her shoulder. "Same reason as you"

Whispers again.

"Woah he's from Cassopeia too!!"
"Ay, are they couples or something?"
"Damn he's hot"
"The girl looks uncomfortable from the physical touch, I don't think they're couples"

"Mori can you at least not touch me?" Mori's smile faded and smirked "Oh sure"

"Just leave"
"I don't think so"
"You don't need to think, just go"
"I'm waiting for the perfect moment to humiliate you in front of everyone"
"Oh that's great"
"Mhm!"

Mori smiled with his eyes closed and the next things he knew, Himari was nowhere to be seen. Mori sighed out and chuckled. "I miss the old times, but I know it was my fault." he lowly said as he looked at air.

-somewhere in the campus-

'OH MY GOSH IS THAT KAWASAKI-SAN!!' a voice yelled internally with a blush on their face.

___________________________________________

Word count: 1389

Thanks for reading ᕦ⁠[⁠ ⁠◑⁠ ⁠□⁠ ⁠◑⁠ ⁠]⁠ᕤ