𝑷𝒓𝒐𝒍𝒐𝒈𝒖𝒆 𝑭𝒐𝒖𝒓: 𝑭𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒏𝒅𝒔?

The next day, as usual everyone were walking to school

The next day, as usual everyone were walking to school. Some in a hurry, afraid they might get late, some walking slowly whilst talking to their friends. Himari was on her way to school, mad that she had to walk cause her driver was in a break. She sighed and felt the breeze hit her face, cooling her down.

What she didn't know was a certain someone was walking to school too. She heard a distant shout, but ignored it. Then it got closer and heard the cringiest name ever, "Ne, fallen angel-chan!!". She widened her eyes and turned around just to see the white haired girl running up to her with her usual smile. Himari changed her disgusted expression to a shocked one and then to an annoyed one, walking off with a hint of blush.

'Fallen angel, what the fuck!!" She screamed internally. She calmed herself down, and took a deep breath.

Magically Ayumi was right beside her, panting. She looked up and smiled, Himari made a disgusted tanjiro face, ignored her and walked her way to school. Ayumi sweatdropped, and ran to her. "What are you doing?" Himari asked, clearly annoyed by her actions. Ayumi smiled and answered, "What do you think?". Himari stopped and turned to her "I don't know, embarassing me?" And continued to walk.

Ayumi let out a small laugh and said "Of course not, i just wanted to talk about yesterday", Himari stopped on her tracks and responded with a sharp tone. "None of your business". Ayumi kept her smile and ran to her again.

Himari had been trying to pry Ayumi off but she wouldn't listen. So she gave up and just ignored her and pretended that she wasn't even there. When they reached the school, everyone had their eyes on them. It was weird for the sweet angel and the demon walking together.

Whispers filled the hallway. Himari had an intense aura and gave a glare and barked at anyone who looked at her. On the other hand, Ayumi has been talking non-stop about how her day went yesterday. They finally reached their classroom after a lot of shutting people up, and by that they mean giving a glare, barking or by trying to throw hands.

-Time skip brought to you by bokuto's cake-

Math class just ended and it was now almost time for English class. Ayumi was on her way to her class, while fixing her keychain that she accidentally broke, when 4 girls came up to her. Ayumi looked up and straightened herself, giving her usual smile, she tilted her head a little she asked "Can I help you guys?"

The girls eyes her up and down, they were all about the same height. "She's ok i guess" one of the girls spoke, making Ayumi's smile fade and more confused than she already was. "Wanna be friends with us? We're like the popular girls here." A girl with an unnatural bright pink hair asked Ayumi.

"Oh of course!! I would love to!" Ayumi clasped her hands together and smiled with the keychain around her finger glistening from the sunlight. "Heh, great choice". Ayumi giggled, just then Himari walked pass them, another girl in the group, with peachy color hair, eyed her and started smirking, "Hey demon girl!! How's life?". And the other girls joining in staring her, and snickered.

"Would've been better if you weren't born.." and walked to her class. The girl rolled her eyes and looked back at Ayumi who was looking at the demon girl walk away. Ayumi pursed her lips and apologised "I'm sorry but can we do the introductions later? I should get to class, don't wanna be late", she gave them a closed eye smile. The girls smiled and one of them said "Oh yeah that's fine, see ya".

Ayumi ran towards Himari yelling "Fallen angel-chan!!". People in the hallway stared at her but quickly went back to their business. Himari sighed and walked faster, Ayumi caught up to her. Himari stared at her and said, "You're fast...". Ayumi winked at her "I know~" and ran forward Himari gave her a blank stare and turned left, walking inside the classroom. Ayumi looked back to see her vanish as her smile disappeared, she looked to her left and her right, and look up and down but she couldn't find her and started panicking. She screamed "FALLEN ANGEL-CHAN!!!! WHERE ARE YOUU?!"

Himari who was already sitting at her desk, sighed as the girl outside the hall kept crying and screaming. The people in the hallway trying to help but were useless. Getting tired of everyone freaking out at the hallway, one who was screaming and wailing and others who were freaking out cause the angel wouldn't stop crying.

She slammed her hands on the table and ran out the door to scream at her "WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU SCREAMING?! THE CLASSROOM IS RIGHT HERE". And went in to punch her head.

Ayumi who had tears in her eyes, looked back at her and started crying more and ran towards her for a hug, in which Himari just moved out of the way and Ayumi face planted to the wall. Himari sighed and muttered "Oh lord, give me the strength"

Hotaru who saw everything that just occured stood there with his eyes closed and a small smile whilst sweatdropping.

And now Ayumi is sitting in class sniffing, with a big bump in her head and everyone looking at her sweatdropping.

______________________________________

Word count: 930

Thanks for reading (灬º‿º灬)♡