𝑷𝒓𝒐𝒍𝒐𝒈𝒖𝒆 𝑻𝒉𝒓𝒆𝒆: 𝑻𝒂𝒍𝒌

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Ayumi was walking around the hallway, looking here and there with binoculars, squinting her eyes, running around and getting scolded by the teacher, but got off the hook as it was her first day. She was looking for Himari, who was probably trying to hide to avoid any stupid conversation about the conversation with Mori, y'know, about her not having a dad, you'll find out soon.

Though the physical fight was normal for Himari, Ayumi couldn't help but worry about her. So she went to find her, and maybe talk it out.

She looked all over the cafeteria, but she wasn't there, she looked at the classrooms, not there either, she went to the school grounds, still couldn't find her, she looked into the lockers, 'Not here either', she went into the washrooms and yelled "FALLEN ANGEL-CHAN ARE YOU IN HERE?". Some girl inside one of the stalls muttered a, "What the fuck-".

Ayumi basically wasted her 25 minutes of lunch break to find her, but to her dismay she couldn't. She almost gave up, but there she was, near the park, sitting at a bench eating her food in peace. The sun rays hitting her hair making it shine. A bandaid on her cheekbone. She grinned, happy that she found her.

She fixed herself and walked towards her, smiling. "Hello" Ayumi started, Himari looked up annoyed to see who the hell was interrupting her while she was eating. "Ugh what do you want...?", Himari responded with a tone. Ayumi giggled and sat down beside her, ignoring her question. She opened her lunch box and started eating. She hummed in satisfaction, finally eating after using her 25 minutes of lunch to find her, but it was worth it.

Himari looked at her with a giyuu expression when she ignored her question.

"What the hell do you want?" She asked again, annoyed

"What the hell do you want?" She asked again, annoyed. Ayumi gave her a closed eyed smile. "I wanted to ask you if you'd want to consider being friends." she replied.

Himari was pretty taken aback with her reply but scoffed and kept an annoyed expression, "And then what? You think I'd wanna be friends with a goody-two-shoes like you? Don't make me laugh" she said.

Ayumi slightly widened her eyes and pursed her lips but didn't say anything. Himari stood up, looking down at her and said "Look Missy, I don't plan on making any friends here, in fact, I don't need any. And don't try to butt in on my problems and try to help me, I can handle them on my own".

And with that, Himari walked away leaving Ayumi all alone. Ayumi sighed and smiled, "This one's going to be a handful, I'm gonna make her my friend anyway. I'm gonna annoy her til she agrees to be friends with me, if she still doesn't want to be friends with me, then I'll force her, if she still doesn't want to be friends with me after that, I'll probably have to be close to her parents, wait that guy said she doesn't have a dad right? So maybe parent, siblings too maybe. Wait, I shouldn't assume things quickly, he might have been joking, wait but from her reaction it seemed true. Ok wait actually---"

She started to think and rant all the possible things she could do to be friends with her "Maybe I'll just freeze her and ask her to be my friend and then let her go when she agrees.... No no no that's too brutal." And finally she too walked her way to her class, leaving her food unfinished. Still thinking about strategies to make friends with the demon girl.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Word count: 619

Thanks for reading (〃゚3゚〃)