𝑷𝒓𝒐𝒍𝒐𝒈𝒖𝒆 𝑻𝒘𝒐: 𝑭𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Himari was getting her maths book from her locker, when a guy came up to her. "Heyyy Kawasaki" he smirked at her. Himari turned to her right and sighed. "Hello Mori..." She replied with an uninterested tone. Who would be interested in someone like this anyway? "Sooo, what's your next class?" He asked with a cheery voice, trying to sound nice.

"Why does that concern you?" Himari said, bored and annoyed that he had the guts to show his face again after what happened last time. "Hm.. nothing, was just a little curious." Himari took out a candy from her pocket and popped it in her mouth. "Why are you here again?" Mori's face lit up and he chuckled and smiled viciously as he started to rant about her villain quirk and demonic appearance. 'Maybe you should fix that demonic personality of yours first' Himari thought with a sweatdrop, she wasn't listening anymore, she got bored.

She fixed her bow, scratched her hair, tapped her feet, removed invisible hair from her clothes, fixed her hat, looked at her nails even though there's nothing to look at, waiting for this end so she could go to her class without having to fight this guy, she started to feel drowsy just standing there. She finally spoke up, "So.. are you done? Cause like I need to get to class"

Mori stopped talking and looked at her "No I'm not, listen here sweetie, I'm giving you some advice and ways to die or stop living" Himari stared at him like he was the dumbest person in the world, which he is and thought. 'Thats the same fucking thing'. Mori stared back, and the next thing he knew she was already walking away.

Mori blinked his eyes thrice and started yelling "OI WHERE THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU'RE GOING" he ran towards her and harshly grabbed her wrist. The students who were watching the whole scene like it's a drama movie, followed his movements and started panicking, all of them knowing what's coming. Himari sighed and replied "Tell me.. is being stupid a profession or are you just gifted? And will you let go of me or do you wanna just hold my hand..?" Mori was taken aback and screamed, ignoring the last question "WHAT THE FUCK?! WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY?!"

"I guess you should wax out your ears... I'm asking politely, can you let go of my hand and not yell?" she gave him a blank stare which made Mori angrier. He let go of her hand and looked straight in her eyes "Dont think so highly of yourself, Himari."

Himari, who started to get mad by his choice of words, "Oh? And what if I do, Katashi". Mori smirked and said with a chuckle "Bad things are gonna come your way, and you betteer watch out"

Himari furrowed her eyebrows and asked "So you don't know what you're gonna do?" Mori immediately responded "Yes I'm not quite sure, but I'll think about it once I beat you in a fight" Himari let out a "Huh.." and quickly continued her sentence "So you're thinking you could beat me?" Mori cleared his throat and answered "Yes" Himari quietly clapped her hands and said "Oh good luck" Mori chuckled and thanked her, "Thanks"

Then it all went silent, everyone staring with blank faces as the two just had an unnecessary conversation.

Mori smirked the ugliest smirk ever "Oh right, I forgot to ask. Did your dad come back? (With da milk?) Or is he still dead?" . That crossed the line and angered the girl more than he ever had. In other days she would've just punched him and left him there, but her silent treatment was scaring everyone off, she had never done that before. Her bangs shadowed her eyes as she glared at him, and readied (is that a word?-) her fists to punch him.

The students at the hallway stared at them, some in fear and some cheering them on to fight. A student shouted, "Stop this right now! I'm calling the principal!!" Mori glared at the student, who sank down at his intense gaze and looked back at Himari. The student went back into the crowd, maybe left to call the teacher, or stood there to watch it, no one knows. Find out on the next episode of dragon-

Takahashi Hotaru, the guy who stared at Himari in the previous chapter, was also present there, he wanted to see how they were gonna fight to probably learn about self defense, which was totally not an excuse for a chance to look at Himari, nope.

"You shouldn't talk about things like that Katashi.... Your mom wouldn't like it" her voice itself was intimidating, which made everyone's heart beat faster by every second. She started to walk towards him and quickly landed the first punch which Mori barely blocked, now they're fighting. With bruises already all over Mori's face and a small cut on Himari's cheekbone, bleeding. "Might wanna use your quirk, although it would be useless to use it on me"

Just then, Ayumi came out of the bathroom and saw the crowded place and asked one of the students in the crowd "What's going on?". The student looked at her and widened his eyes and blushed, but then replied "O-oh, a boy named Mori challenged the demon girl to a fight, looks like he's losing.."

Ayumi widened her eyes, "A fight?"
"Yeah" the random student replied

Ayumi pushed through the crowd to get to the center and walked up to the two students, a male who was on the ground trying to catch his breath and a girl on top of him straddling him while choking him. (😏). She smirked and whispered in his ear, "Awe, How's the weather down there Katashi?" Mori clenched his teeth, struggling to breathe.

"Excuse me, can you guys please stop fighting?" Ayumi requested, wanting to stop this nonsense. As Himari got distracted by the familiar voice, she looked up and took his chance to punch Himari on her face, which resulted in Himari slapping him right back. "Give up manwhore" Himari stood up from her position and took deep breaths.

Mori stood up as well and decided to deal with the person who interrupted their beautiful fight.

"What's your prob-" Mori stopped in mid-sentence. In front of him was a beautiful white haired girl with a small frown on her beautiful face, and he couldn't take his eyes off of her, he was too mesmerized by her beauty.

His eyes glistened, and so did everyone else's, well, everyone but an annoyed demon quirk user. She yanked Mori by the back of his hair and told him to, "Never talk about my dad again, fucker. I'll fucking bite you next time." And threw his head forward as he stumbled. He cursed and clicked his tongue.

Himari turned to walk away but not before glaring at Ayumi. Mori straightened himself, rubbing his neck and looked at Ayumi again, who was watching the purple eyed girl walk away. Though she wasn't the only one who was watching Himari leave.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Word count: 1200

Thanks for reading (~ ̄³ ̄)~