𝑷𝒓𝒐𝒍𝒐𝒈𝒖𝒆 𝑵𝒊𝒏𝒆: 𝑭𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒏𝒅𝒔

'Another annoying day of enduring the nonstop talking of Hanabe Ayumi, the Parrot' Himari thought, annoyed as she walked her way to school, she's been walking to school ever since she met Ayumi, and like always, Ayumi was there waiting for her near the café but this time carrying two cups of delicious morning coffee.

"Ah, Good morning, Kawasaki-san! Here you go, I ordered a cup of coffee for you too." Said Ayumi as cheerily greeted Himari with her famous closed eyed smile.

Himari had finally agreed to hangout with her, and actually introduced herself. They had a great time, going to the amusement park, a café and an arcade. Himari still didn't consider Ayumi as her friend, considering her attitude, it's much expected.

"You know I hate coffee, right?" Himari deadpanned, lying straight to her face.

"Eh? You do? But you drank a lot that day..." Ayumi asked, murmuring the last part whilst tilting her head on the right with a really cute confused face. "Of course, you should be knowing this since you're the one who wanted to be friends and know more about me." Himari ranted.

And at that moment, Ayumi's eyes brightly glistened as she smiled widely and exclaimed "You want to be friends with me!?"
Himari's eyes widened,
"What?! No, I didn't even say that?!?" She yelled as she made her way to school, leaving Ayumi, as she quickly followed suit. Himari didn't notice her and mumbled "Though, I guess I wouldn't mind having you around..". Loud enough for Ayumi to hear. Ayumi's grinned and had sparkles in her eyes. Himari quickly noticed her presence and started walking faster.

"I heard that. Ah~ Kawasaki-san is so cute." Ayumi said while putting her hands on her heart, still carrying the coffee, and swayed around. "But wait, what am I supposed to do with this one?" She stopped swaying and said as she looked at the other cup of coffee she was holding.
"Hm, maybe i should give this to the popular girls..I just remembered I still haven't introduced myself to them-"

Himari stopped dead on her tracks and turned around and speed walked over to Ayumi and snatched the cup out of her hands, "Give me that!" And quickly turned back to walk her way to school.

Ayumi smiled and and ran to catch up with her. And this is where the journey of their friendship starts.

______________________________________

(A little bit extra)

"I- I didn't mean to do that.." Ayumi said lowly. Himari had her jaw wide open and responded "Uh huh"

-A few moments ago-

Our girls were training. The two worked hard and sometimes sparred each other, which resulted in a draw, every time. But they got scolded for making a noise so early in the damn morning. So they changed locations. It was a really trashy beach. They always went there after school this time.

(A/N This takes place before Midoriya found this place, or even met All might)

Complaining about how trashy the beach was, and how people are so careless and just throwing garbage everywhere, was a thing you would hear everyday if you were with our girls, but not having the energy to clean it up. It's kinda like you complaining about your messy room but don't want to clean it.

Jogging early in the morning, then hitting the gym, then eating, stretching, racing, then eating again,  then chatting, after that, getting distracted, and finally sparring, was their routine in the holidays.

4:30 had hit the clock as they finally sparred. The goal for Ayumi was to freeze Himari while she was swiftly running around, and as for Himari, she couldn't use her quirk and dodged.

Ayumi furrowed her eyebrows when she lost her chance to freeze her. She tried trapping her in a dome, but horribly failed. Himari ran around and snickered, and unfortunately getting distracted by a voice yelling, and Ayumi had the perfect chance to freeze her, she ran towards her and activated her quirk, grinning, she was sure to freeze her this time. Himari suddenly moved away when she glanced at her friend. And this brings us to the present.

-Present-

She freezed the ocean, not the whole ocean though, but a big amount of it. And so Himari spent all day trying melting the ice as Ayumi stood there with shame.

"D-do you want a drink?-"

"No"

"Okay.."

"Don't you know how to melt it"

"N-No"

"Wtf and you were trying to freeze me-"

"The fishes... :'("

"Stfu it's your fault"

______________________________________

Word count: 780

Thanks for reading ((*^▽^*))

Sorry this was short 😔 but the prologue finally ends here.