Episode 133 :- Manish Is Critical!

The story continues.

The family takes Manish to the hospital. Kartik, Naira, Trisha, Akhilesh and Swarna had accompanied Manish to the hospital. Surekha and Suhasini were at home, since the others didn't want Suhasini to exert herself so much at this hour of night, already much drama had happened so she deserved some much needed rest. They didn't want her health to worsen. Suhasini resisted the idea of staying at home in the beginning, but later agreed. Unwillingly she stayed back at home with Surekha, who was there to look after her.

Soon, everyone reached the hospital and Manish was taken into the emergency ward. Everyone was hell worried and panicked about this whole unprecedented situation, they all were just waiting for some assurance from the doctors. The night had brought too many shocks for the family that had become unbearable.

Swarna was sobbing uncontrollably. It was the second time in two months that Manish had suffered a heart attack. And this one was more problematic than the first one, it was more severe. Swarna feared if he could even survive this heart attack. She had become inconsolable, constantly praying to God for Manish's well being. Naira was sitting next to her and supporting her throughout. She herself was very much disturbed and devastated with all the ongoing events - first Shubham left home and now Manish's health condition.....everything was taking a toll on her. It was like some misfortune was upon the family. But Naira was not ready to lose her strength and belief yet, she had pledged to keep her family together against all odds. Kartik and Akhilesh were keeping constant tabs on Manish and Trisha was trying to contact Shubham but his phone was constantly unreachable.

Trisha(frustrated): Phone uthao yaar Shubham....!! Kahan ho tum...!!

She raised her gaze from her phone and glanced at the worried countenances of the family members. Swarna was sobbing inconsolably, Naira was sitting next to her and giving her strength and hope....though she was herself broken from within. Kartik and Akhilesh were trying to make all the prior arrangements for Manish's treatment, they were trying to keep themselves sane but even they could not process anything that was happening around them.

Trisha(teary eyes ; joining her hands and praying): Hey ambe maiyaa....bhaut kuch ho gaya hai aaj raat....bhaut kuch seh liya hai humne ab aur nhi seh sakte...itne bhi strong nhi hain hum....yeh kaisi pareeksha le rhi hain aap humari maa?? Pls...Pls...Plss ab sab kuch theek kar dijiye...Manish uncle ko jaldi theek kar dijiye, unhe kuch nhi hona chhaiye....hum aur nhi seh payege...ab itna galat bhi toh mat kariye humare parivaar ke saath....(sobs lightly)

Just then, the senior doctor comes out of the ward and takes his mask off. Everyone rushes to him immediately to ask about Manish's condition. Trisha also wipes her tears and approaches the doctor.

Kartik(impatiently): Kya baat hai doctor?? Papa kese hain abhi?? Woh theek toh hain na....kuch serious toh nhi hai na...!!

The doctor sighs in defeat and lowers his gaze. Everyone gets horrified and panicked, they start thinking about the worst possible consequences.

Naira(shuddering with fear): Nahi...!!

Swarna(sobbing; tear stained face): Doctor kuch toh boliye....aap aise chup kyun khade hain?? Manish ji theek toh hain na??

Everyone looks at the doctor with anticipation.

Doc: (sighs) I'm sorry to say Mrs Goenka....lekin Manish ji abhi....(sighs again) woh abhi sahi haalat mein nhi hain...!!

Akhilesh(impatiently): Kya Hua hai unhe?!

Doc: I fear he has suffered more severe heart attack this time than the previous one....!!