So why did you care?

A/N: So I got a follower when I didn't even make any stories yet. Go check out 6ttached stories.

Bad POV

I wanted to ask Skeppy why he cared if I was dating or not. But I never really had the chance because he never had time to come online or talk to me. I started to get worried about Skeppy. Why wasn't he talking to me? Did I do something wrong. It's been a week since I talked to him. I hope he's ok.

I went online to the Dream Smp when I saw that Skeppy was online! I was so excited to talk to him again!

Skeppy POV

I didn't want to talk to Bad because I knew he would ask me why I cared if he was dating or not. I couldn't tell him I had a crush on him. I ignored his texts and calls all week. Even though I really missed him I still ignored him. I went online to the Dream SMP because I was bored not talking to Bad. I crossed my fingers he wouldn't be online. And.... he wasn't. Only Callahan and Sapnap where online. I started to get supplies to make concrete when I froze when I looked in chat...

BadBoyHalo joined the game

BadBoyHalo> Hi Skeppy :D

I ignored him pretending my chat was off or something.

BadBoyHalo> Skeppyyyyyyy

BadBoyHalo> Skeppppppppppppppyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Sapnap> He's ignoring you

BadBoyHalo> Skeppy D:

Now I felt bad. I was just ignoring him and he didn't even know the reason why.

BadBoyHalo> Skeppy call meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

I couldn't ignore him anymore.

Skeppy> Ok

User joined your channel 

"Hi Skeppy!"

"Hi" I felt very happy when I heard Bad's voice.

His voice suddenly changed sad. "Why were you ignoring me?"

Uh oh. I had to make an excuse. "Oh I was just really busy this week."

"You were so busy you couldn't talk to me at all? It says you read all my messages but you never responded. Is something going on?"

"Yeah no I was just really busy"

"Skeppy I feel like your lying. Im going to ask again. Is something going on?"

"I said I was busy ok?"

"Ok no need to get upset with me. If you ever need something I'm always there for you."

"I know. Sorry Bad."

"It's ok Muffin. But I have a question I want to ask you."

Just great. Now he's gonna ask why I cared if he was dating or not. I debated weather I should stay or if I should say I had to go.

"Skeppy?"

"Um y-yeah?"

"Do you actually want to meet up with me?"

                                                                Wait what