The Festival

Skeppy POV

After we were done cuddling (owo) we both got ready, ate breakfast, and soon it was almost 1:00. (Yes I know giant time skip)

"Skepppyyyyyyy! are you almost ready?" Bad called out
"Yep almost!!" I shouted back and ran down the stairs.
Bad stared at me for a little bit.
"Bad? You okay?" I asked
"Oh yeah, sorry." He said then blushed
I think I'm getting him to like me.

He got his keys and we went into his car and drove to the Festival about 14 minutes away. So that ment 14 minutes of silence.

We finally got there and we both got out of Bad's car. While we were walking to the entrance I dared myself to hold Bad's hand. So I held Bad's hand and I he looked straight ahead. I know he noticed because he looked a bit flustered, and held my hand back. My heart fluttered.

We paid to get in and we got wristbands to show that we paid, and didn't sneak in.
Then Bad asked me what we should do first. I saw the carousel. Bad didn't know this, but I actually LOVE carousels. But I didn't say anything about it, because only children went on that ride.

We went on some rides that got Bad dizzy, so we sat on some benches near the concession stands until his head stop spinning.

Like a good boyfriend- I mean like a good best friend, I helped him, and stayed close to him until he was better.
When it was near dark, we went on the Ferris wheel. I crossed my fingers that we would get stuck at the top, like in movies. Oh wait those are movies, and we didn't get stuck at all.
When we wasted most of our money, we gathered stray extra coins, so we had enough for ice cream.
There was fireworks that we watched while licking our ice cream.

I should confess now.

"B-Bad?"
"Yes Skeppy?"
"I-I.." I tried to muster up all my courage, but I couldn't do it.
"Skeppy? You okay?"
"Oh yeah sorry. I forgot what I was gonna say." I said, angry at myself.
"Oh okay." Bad said, with slight disappointment hinted in his voice.
The ride home was silent, like it was driving here. We got back to Bad's house, and our dogs greeted us at the door. They gotten along pretty well and we never quiet together like me and Bad were.

Bad was in bed, since he was really tired, and like last night, I made a plan.

"Baddddd."
"Skeppy?"
"Bad c-can I cuddle with you again?" I say, pretending to be nervous so Bad would pity on me.
"Uhm sure." Bad said
Bingo
I climbed in bed with Bad, and I spooned him. I put my face next to his, and I brushed my lips against his cheek.

"Skeppy?" Bad said, alarmed
'Yes?"
"Did you just kiss me?"
"No. Why? Do you want a kiss?" I said joking
"I- um.." Bad stammered
Then it occurred to me that Bad might have wanted one. So I kissed his cheek. I felt Bad's face warm up and he turned to face me.
I wanted a kiss him so bad. So I leaned closer to Bad's face, but before I had the chance, he buried his head in my chest, and fell asleep.
Maybe tomorrow I would get more chances, but right now it is time to sleep and prepare myself for those "chances".