Don't Spill the Beans

A/N: Thank you, to SalrahnOwO124 for following me! And yes I did change my story cover

Skeppy POV

I woke up remembering the dream I had last night. Badboyhalo was my boyfriend. Of course I knew it was a dream from the start because somebody as hot as Bad wouldn't date me. He has other men to drool over. Besides I don't even know if he's gay or whatever. But I was going to meet up with him tomorrow. As soon as I did wake up from that dream I quickly called Bad.

"BAD"
"OH MY- goodness you scared me Skeppy."
I giggled
"Hi Bad! Are you excited for tomorrow?"
"Yes I am Skeppy. Are we going to tell our fans?"
"Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm we should surprise them."
"Good idea. Are you all packed? And your dog?"
"Yes I am. Thanks for reminding me to pack Rocco's bag."
"Wait right now-"
I left the call

"Oh Roccoooooo" I called him name and saw a smallish fluffy figure comes towards me. I fed him dog food then I packed a small bag with enough dog food and toys for him so he didn't have to share with Rat.
After a couple hours of doing Skeppy stuff I heard a Ding! noise on my phone and I quickly pulled it out of my pocket

BadBoyHalo is Live!

Bads not the worlds best person to keep secrets and I don't want him spilling the beans that we are meeting up. And the reason is because I want to confess to Bad that I like him. Sorry that I LOVE him. I went into his stream to see that he was doing a Minecraft event with some of his friends.
I was jealous. Why didn't he invite me to come play with him? He didn't even tell me he was gonna stream.
I had an idea. I would pretend that I didn't know he was streaming and call him during the stream. I practiced "Oh hey Bad.
Your streaming?
Oh I didn't know.
Do you want me to leave then?
As you want me to stay? How nice of you you sexy- I MEAN MUFFIN"
I called Bad and heard him in his stream saying "One second muffins Skeppy is calling me."
"Hello?"
"Hey Baddd~" Oops. I said it in the wrong tone of voice and the chat was going crazy.
"I'm streaming right now Skeppy."
"Your streaming? Oh I didn't know. Do you want me to leave then?"
"Noo you can stay Skeppy."
"I don't know. I don't wanna get in the way of your event."
"You won't get in the way. Wait I thought you said you didn't know I was streaming."
"Oh um. I just joined your stream and saw that you were doing an event."
"Ohhh. You won't get in the way I promise. You can even help me do the event."
I wanted to play hard to get
"Actually Bad I'm gonna go play Minecraft with someone else. Maybe Vurb or Spifey."
"Nooo please don't go Skeppy." He said sad
"Yes Bad. Bye!"
"Bye Skeppy D: "
I left the call and saw that the chat knew I was playing hard to get because everyone was spamming skephalo in the chat room. I blushed thinking of Bad and remembering that we are meeting up tomorrow.

If I was gonna confess my love for him I need a plan.