Movie Night

TW self harm, blood

Bad POV

At 8:00 Sapnap George and Puffy would be coming over to watch a movie with me and Skeppy
I knocked on Skeppy's door, because I needed to tell him that.
"Come in." A voice answered inside
I opened the door and saw Skeppy stroking Rat and Rocco's fur. I sat on his bed.
"So do you want to talk about why you were crying now?"
Skeppy thought for a moment then shook his head no.

"Okay. Sapnap George and Puffy are going to come over and watch a movie with us!" I told Skeppy
"What time?" He asked
"8:00" I said back
Just then he grabbed me and pinned me down on his bed. My face heated up quick.
"Wh-what are you doing?"
He hugged me and placed his face against my neck.
"More cuddle." He said
I giggled, then said "We have to get ready for the movie night, you dunderhead!"
"More CUDDLE!" Skeppy said more aggressively
"Okay okay just for a few minutes. I don't want you to mess up your sleeping schedule."
After a couple minutes of laying there, I felt Skeppy's lips against my neck. He was asleep though, so he hadn't done that one purpose.

I woke him up after 15 minutes of cuddling and we started cleaning and straightening our house.
It was now 8:00 and everyone was arriving at our house. I popped popcorn and everyone was in the Living Room. Rocco was chasing his tail, and everybody laughed.

We decided to watch Hamilton because no one liked horror movies, except for Sapnap. After the movie, we played Truth or Dare. Sapnap started it.

"Gogy Truth or Dare?" Sapnap asked George.
"Truth."
"Do you like Dweamyyyyyyyy boyyyyy?" Sapnap said in a baby voice
"NO! No I don't like Dweamy boy." George said and we all laughed
"Truth or dare Skeppy?" George asked
"Hmmm dare!"
"Kiss the hottest person here."
Skeppy started towards me. I inhaled and held my breath. Then he kissed Rat, who was next to me. I exhaled deeply.

Skeppy POV

No I did not kiss the hottest person there (no offense Rat), but I had a plan. I will go to the bathroom and pretend to cry, to get Bad's attention. He would come in, then I would kiss him. Easy.

"I'm gonna go to the bathroom." I said quickly then dashed to the bathroom.
One problem. I don't know how to pretend to cry. I grabbed a razor. I knew this would hurt a lot. Maybe this isn't worth it.
Don't think, just do I thought and scraped my wrist with it.
Tears formed in my eyes, and I screamed.
I heard footsteps run to the door and Bad opened it. By the time he did, I was sobbing, loudly.
Bad hugged me and he saw the blood on my wrist.
"What happened?" He said anxiously
I couldn't tell him I done it on purpose, so I came up with a lie.
"I was washing my hands and the razor fell and it hit my wrist."
That was a bad lie, but Bad believed me.

He wiped the blood off my wrist, put some cream on it so it didn't get infected, and put a band-aid on it. He cared about me so much.

"Bad can I tell you something?"
"Yes. What is it?"
"I didn't kiss the hottest person here."
"Oh. Was it Rocco?" He said joking
"Will this answer your question?" I asked and leaned in
Bad knew what was gonna happen.
I kissed Bad on the lips and he kissed back. We pulled away and I giggled at Bad's blushing face. It wasn't a make out kiss, but we both enjoyed it.
We went out of the bathroom, and Sapnap, George, and Puffy asked what happened, and why Bad's face was all red.
We only told them the reason why I was screaming and crying.

Everyone left later, and I was happy, because I kissed Bad and he would remember it.