REALLY?!?

TW

"Do you want to meet up with me?"

Bad POV

I was a bit nervous asking him if he wanted to meet up but me and Rat both agreed I should ask Skeppy. I felt that Skeppy was nervous about the question why he cared if I dated anyone so I didn't ask him yet. If he wanted to meet up then maybe I would ask him.

"Skeppy?" I waited patiently for an answer. I think he was speechless because it was supposed to be the other way around.

"REALLY?!?"

"Um yeah if you want you can come to my house."

"OF COURSE BAD IM BUYING A PLANE TICKET RIGHT NOW!!!"

I expected him to be excited but no so excited where he would but a ticket right away.

"Wait Skeppy we have to figure out a date when you can come over."

"Of course I wanna go on a date with you Bad." He said teasing me but someone in my head also said he wasn't joking.

"When will work with you?"

"Tuesday?"

"Sure"

"THATS THREE DAYS AWAY BAD!!!!" he said cheering

"I know muffin! I'm so excited!"

"I'm gonna go get ready! Bye Bad!"

"Wait Skeppy you have three days to get rea-"

User left your channel

Skeppy POV

I was so excited to meet up with Bad. IN THREE DAYS! I made a list of everything I needed...

                                                                        Clothes (Obvious)

                                                                         Toothbrush

                                                                          My favorite stuffed animal

                                                                         Ect. (Think while packing)

I wondered if I could bring Rocco with me to Bad's house. I called him back, forgetting about the question I thought he was going to ask me earlier.

"BAD!"

"WHAT??!? Oh my goodness you scared me you potato."

"Sorry." I giggled "Can I bring Rocco or is he too much to handle?"

"Sure you can bring him. Rat will be nice."

"Ok bye!" I said dragging the "e"

"Skeppy wait-"

I left

Soon night fell but I couldn't sleep. I was too excited to sleep because I was meeting up with Bad. So I decided to call Bad to see if he would sleep call with me. Yes I know I sound very clingy. And I am. Because I love Bad so much and tell him that. But I think he thinks I mean as a friend. But I love him more than that. Oh way more. 

I called Bad and I heard a very tired voice answer. "H-hello?" he said then yawned. 

"Sorry I woke you up Bad, but I can't sleep. I was wondering if you maybe kind of wanted to do a sleep call. If you comfortable with that" I added

He yawns "Aw muffinhead you can't sleep? Sure we can sleep call" 

I smiled "Ok. Goodnight Bad."

" 'Night you cute potato." He said then muted

I blushed. He called me cute. Just then I felt myself go hard. Well this didn't help because I wanted to sleep. So I quickly started to jerk off. Every second I started to moan louder and louder...

                                                                          "Skeppy?"