Is BadBoyHalo in my Room?

A/N: thank you HarpS404! Go check out HarpS404's stories! I'm listening to Heat Waves right now while writing this even though it's a dnf song

TW mention of drinking, almost whacking someone with a bat

Bad POV

I woke up after my dream about beautiful Skeppy. Ok maybe the dream was a little bit muffiny. It was where Skeppy was my boyfriend. I never wanted to leave that dream but my Rat was barking so it woke me up.

After I calmed Rat down I tried to go back to sleep and have the same dream. It didn't work. Then I heard my phone ring. I dove to the nightstand hoping it was Skeppy. It was him! I quickly answered it, already blushing before I even heard his voice.

"Bad?" "Hi Skeppy!" "Bad my head hurts so bad." "Oh you got drunk yesterday." "I WHAT?!?" Oops. Maybe I shouldn't have mentioned it. "Wh-what did I say?" "You said you wanted to be my boyfriend? And that you were gonna muffin me when we met up." "Bad I'm sorry. Don't believe me I totally lied." "It's ok. I um don't believe you." I say feeling disappointed. Part of me didn't believe what he just said. "Well I have to go now Bad. Bye!" "Bye Skeppy." I say feeling a bit sad that he had to leave

Skeppy POV

Had I just lied to my best friend? Yes. Yes I did. But it was only to save our friendship. What if he didn't like me if I told him that I wanted him to be my boyfriend? I didn't want to ruin our friendship because Bad is the most amazing person I have ever met. I can't lose him.

I got out of bed and I saw my clothes thrown all around the room. What happend? I sighed and started to pick up all my clothes.

Just then someone knocked on my bedroom door.

I don't live with anyone except for Rocco. But dogs can't knock on doors.

I grabbed the baseball bat by my door. "Hello? Is anyone in here?"

I recognized that voice

"Bad?"

"Skeppy? Can I come in?" I put my bat down and open the door to see BadBoyHalo. "Bad! What are you doing here? I thought we agreed to meet tomorrow." "I knew you liked me! I came here to tell you that I liked you back!" "I know you like me Bad. You don't have to tell me. We're best friends dummy." "Oh your sure you aren't the dummy. I love you. I want you to be my boyfriend." he said then slowly pushed me onto my bed. Our faces inches away from each other. I leaned in to fill the gap between our lips when I woke up. I looked around. Where did Bad go? Oh I passed out again. I hope I don't doze off when I meet up with Bad. Just then I looked down at my pants and saw a tent was formed in them. I didn't want to deal with it today so I just ignored it and proceeded to pick my clothes back up and put them into my suitcase.

I was VERY excited to meet up with Bad. Even if that "dream" wasn't real. No one can change my feelings for Bad.

hahah ty for #35 in whatamidoing and for #14 in skephalo!