Chapter 1 - Your First Day

It's the first day after the summer holidays.
It was a warm and sunny day.

*RING*RING*RING*.

As soon as you hear your alarm you managed to get up and prepared for school.
You are quite nervous because it will be your first day at your new school since you moved away from your old town.

"(Y/N), It's time to go to school", your mother shouts from downstairs, while holding your lunchbox. You take your school bag and go to the door as you look out of the window. 'Take a deep breath. You can do it!' You whisper to yourself and open the door.

You hug your mother, take the lunchbox she prepared for you and walk outside.
"Have a wonderful day dear", your Mom said as she smiles. "See you later", you respond with a shy voice and a smile.

After a while of walking you finally reach your new school. 'The school is quite bigger than I thought', you think as you stand in front of the school entrance.
A few students pass by while looking at you and whisper to each other "She looks beautiful", but you don't notice them. You gather all your courage and move on. 'I don't even know where my classroom is', you thought.
You look at some students trying to ask them but they look too busy so you don't want to disturb them.

Suddenly you hear a voice behind you saying "Do you need help (Y/N)?" You turn around and were startled and see a man right in front of you.
"My name is Takuma Ishizawa. It's my pleasure to meet you!", he smiled. He looks too old to be a student so he must be a teacher at this school. "N-nice to meet you too", you stutter.

"It seemed like you were looking for something", he continues while he looks into your [eyecolor] eyes.
"Y-yeah I can't f-find my classroom", you respond lightly and try to avoid his gaze.
"What class are you in?"
"I think it was [your class]", you say pensively.

As you said that he smiled even more and says "That's perfect. Please come with me". He starts walking and you follow him.

While you walk through the corridors of the school with him you notice something. 'How does he know my name?' You feel a shiver run down your spine. 'He probably just read my name in a class list and I am maybe the only new student at this school. So he might have guessed', you thought.
He stops walking in front of a door and turns to you. "Here we are." He opens the door to let you in.

In the classroom are already a few students sitting at their desks or talking with other students. As you walk in they look at you wondering who you are.

Mr. Ishizawa accompany you to one of the free seats right in front of the teacher's desk.

You are surprised that he doesn't leave the classroom, instead, he sits down and waits until class starts. After a while, the class fills up with more and more students. They sit down at their desks and went quiet. You are surprised, that the whole class is silent. Usually, there are always a few students talking in class but they sat down as soon as they saw Mr. Ishizawa go into the classroom.

*DING*DONG*

After the school bell rang Mr. Ishizawa stands up and starts talking. "Good morning class. For those who don't know me yet, my name is Mr. Ishizawa and I am going to be your new class teacher for the next year since Mr. Tosaki quit his job. Today I will introduce you to a new student. Please come here".
He glances at you with a gentle smile. You stand up and walk to the blackboard. As you write your name on it you felt the piercing looks from your class. You turn around to the class obviously nervous "H-Hello, my name is (Y/N) (L/N). I hope we will have a n-nice time together."
The class seems to be very happy about getting a new student and they all welcome you with a smile.

"Thank you my L..." Mr. Ishizawa pause.
"...(Y/N). Please go back to your seat".
For a moment you are a little confused but you don't think too much about it and sit down again.

He starts with the lesson. While he was explaining some class rules and other important stuff for the coming year he glances at you quite often.

*DING*DONG*

The school bell rang. Some of the students went outside and some of them were staying in the class. You hear a student whisper to his friend, "I've never seen Mr. Ishizawa smiling before." "Me neither." You look at them a little confused while they walk outside.
Then you look at Mr. Ishizawa who is still sitting at his desk while he is writing something on a little piece of paper.

You take your lunchbox out of your bag when suddenly one of the students comes along to your seat. "Hello, I am Haruka Miyuki but you can call me Haru." The girl smiles at you. You look at her and respond "Hi, I am (Y/N), It's nice to meet you. She sits down and put her lunchbox next to yours.
"So it's your first day at this school?", she asks you. "Yes, I moved here with my family a month ago.", you say while eating your lunch.
"That's great! You don't have any friends here, do you? I can be your first one if you want.", she says full of excitement. You accept her offer and she smiles.

After a while of talking with her, she takes your hand and says, "We should go now. The next lesson will start soon" and she begins to drag you to the next class.

In the corner of your eye, you thought that you saw that Mr. Ishizawa looked at Haruka for a split moment, his eyes full of anger.

*Time skip*

After School, while most of the students were already gone Haru asks you if you want to walk home with her. But you have to go to the supermarket to buy some food for the next few days. She looks very sad after you rejected her but she is accepting your explanation. "See you tomorrow." she says while waving at you. "See you.", you answer with a smile.

"Okay for now I have to find the supermarket that my mother mentioned earlier", you mutter to yourself.
"The supermarket is quite nearby." You hear a deep voice right behind you. You were startled as you turn around to see Mr. Ishizawa smiling at you. "I can drive you there if you want."
You still stare at him in shock. After a few seconds, you managed to answer him.
"I...", you stutter. "Thank y-you but I don't want to bother you".
As you say this he immediately lays his hand on your shoulder and replies with a serious face "You would NEVER bother me." But then he smiles again and he takes your hand to bring you to the teacher's parking lot. You are pretty confused after he takes your hand still trying to understand what exactly is happening right now.

When you arrive at his car, he takes your school bag and opens the door for you.
You hesitate for a second but you get in.
He enters the car and starts to drive. Meanwhile, he begins to talk with you and asks you many questions about yourself. You are nervous but he seems to be really calm and happy while he talks with you.

After about 5 minutes you already arrive at the supermarket. As Mr. Ishizawa gets out of the car with you, you are surprised that he doesn't give you your bag just yet. Instead, he goes into the supermarket with you and helps you find the things that you need.
'I wonder why he is doing all this stuff... Does he know that I don't have any friends here instead of Haru and he feels just pity for me?', you thought.

After this little shopping tour, he drives you home and carries your school bag and the groceries to your front door. You thank him several times and say goodbye. "See you tomorrow dear", he replies while getting back in the car. You were stunned but Mr. Ishizawa was already in the car and couldn't see your face. You think that you just misheard that and you go inside.

"Sleep well, love"