Chapter 9

It was 6 am as I woke up. It was a rainy day. I really didn't felt like going to school today but I forced myself to go anyways.

As I stood up I felt my head aching.
"Ouch." I said quietly.
But I decided to ignore it and went downstairs to eat breakfast.

After I finished I got ready to go to school.
On my way there I meet Kaoru. She told me that Jun will still not come to school but she also said that Haruka should come again.
She also mentioned the death of Satoshi but I didn't want to talk about it just now. I just felt really uncomfortable with it.

We arrived at school and went to our lockers.
"Kaoru, (Y/N) good morning." I heard someone shouting. It was Haruka.

She ran towards us and hugged Kaoru and me. "I'm so glad to see you two again."
"How is Jun doing?" Kaoru asked her. "Well... he is still very sad and he doesn't want to go to school." She answered. "I'm so sorry for him. I wish I could talk to him." You mumbled.
"Why don't you just call him?" Haruka asked me confused.
"He blocked me and said that I should never talk to him again... I don't even know why he did this." I said to her.
"Are you sure? This don't Sound like Jun..." She responded.
"I will just aks him when he is back." I smiled and opened my locker.

As I grabbed my books I saw a letter. 'Huh? Is this-'
"What do you have there?" Haru asked curious. I was startled as I read my name in a familiar handwriting. This was the exact handwriting which was used on the letter I got before.

"I..It's nothing, just a random letter." I smiled nervously at Haruka. But Kaoru grabbed my arm and took the letter. "And why are you hiding it when it is nothing?"
I tried to get it back but Kaoru held up the letter. She was taller than me so I couldn't reach it.
"Give it back." I said still trying to somehow get the letter back.
Haru just laughed while watching us.

Suddenly someone grabbed the letter out of Kaoru's hand.
"I bet this isn't yours Kaoru Murakami." It was Mr. Ishizawa glancing down at her.
I was stunned. 'No, no, no please not him. Please don't read it.' I prayed for my life.

For my surprise Mr. Ishizawa came towards me and handed me the letter. "I think this belongs to you." He smiled at me.
I stared at him for a second. "T..thank you." I said quietly and took the letter.
"You're welcome."

Then he turned to Kaoru. "Detention for you Miss Murakami." He said to her and walked away.
Kaoru stared at him in disbelieve. "What? Detention? For what did he give me detention? I was just joking around."
She said annoyed. But then Haruka and Kaoru looked at me again.

"So will you open the letter now or what?" Haruka asked me excited.
I hesitated. "I think I will read it when I get home."
"Oh c'mon we won't tell anybody." Haruka said.
"No I'm sorry." I responded.
"We should not force her Haru." Kaoru smiled at me. "Let's go then."

In the first period we had physics with Mr. Hotaka. This time the whole class was silent as he talked about Satoshi. He was the second student from this school who got murdered so of course the whole school was kind of depressed this day.

After the physic lesson we went to our next class. We had biology with Ms. Aizawa. I was really excited because she seemed to be a very nice teacher.
As we worked in groups on a little project Haruka and Kaoru talked with me.
"I'm so happy that Ms. Aizawa is going to come with us to our class trip next week." Kaoru said.
"By the way we could share a room together if you want." Haruka and Kaoru looked at me excited.  "Of course." I smiled at them.

"You three there, please work on your project." Ms. Aizawa glanced at us. "I'm sorry Ms. Aizawa." Haruka smiled at her and she smiled back and looked at her papers on the teacher's desk again. Ms. Aizawa brought many folders with her today.
Until the end of the lesson we worked on our little project. "We are almost done." Kaoru sighed.