Chapter 14

On monday morning, you decided to call Taro and ask how he was doing. It took a while until he picked up.

"Hello (Y/N), how-"
"Taro! Are you alright? What happend?" You interrupted him, too worried to let him speak further.
"Oh yes, I am okay for the most part. I'm in the hospital right now but my arm still hurts. It's not that nice to sleep with a burned arm, you know?" He responded casually.
"My mother is also... okay I guess." He continued.

You felt relieve flooding through you.
"Thank god. I was so worried when my mother told me everything. But how did that happen?"
You really wanted him to say that he had an accident.
But he got silent before he began to speak. Then he told you everything.
"... (Y/N), that wasn't an accident. I am sure we would have been dead if we didn't get out of that car."

You stayed silent.

"Please take care of yourself and please stay close to your friends on the trip." He said as your mum suddenly came into the room.

"Sweetie, you have to hurry if you don't want to be late!" She reminded you and left to go downstairs again.
You sighed. "I'm sorry Taro, but I have to go now. I'll text you when I get there."

"Please do." He responded before hanging up. You took your bags, left the house and got into your Moms car.

When you arrived at the airport, you could already spot Kaoru waving at you.
A couple of students were waiting for the rest to arrive, along with two teachers. Ms. Aizawa was motivated to go on the classtrip and Mr. Ishizawa, who was annoyed as always. At least that was until he noticed you.

"Good morning (Y/N), how have you been?"
He smiled at you.

"I-" before you could reply Kaoru almost jumped at you.
"Hey (Y/N), I'm glad you're finally here."
She said while hugging you.
" Y..Yeah."

"Alright sweetie, I think I can leave you now." Your mother spoke with a smile.
"Okay mum." You hugged her one last time.
"Goodbye and have fun." She wished you and gave a small wave before she disappeared from sight.

After a while of waiting, everyone had arrived and you went on to the check-in.
You went through the security check and the boarding without any trouble.
Inside the aeroplane, you were looking for your seat and found it next to Haruka. She was already seated in one of the seats.
She smiled brightly when she saw you slipping into the row she was in.
"So we are sitting together! I want to sit at the window." She cheered and you giggled.
You sat down next to her, in the middle seat.

You watched as a few students and some other people took their seats.
"Oh hello you two." You looked up and noticed Ms. Aizawa. "It seems like I'll sit right behind you." She smiled.

You were grateful when you saw that Kaido was sitting far away from you.
Haruka followed your gaze and noted, "You really don't like Kaido, hm?"
"Well, he apparently hates me, you know." You responded curtly.
"Yeah, he is not exactly the nicest guy in our class." She added.

"What a wonderful coincidence." Your coversation was suddenly disruped. Turning your head to the other side, you looked up.
It was Mr. Ishizawa. Of course it was him.
You were hoping that he just wanted to talk, but no, he sat down right beside you.
'There is no way. You can't tell me that this is a coincidence.' You thought.

Haruka became quiet when Mr. Ishizawa looked as if he would give her detention or something for simply talking.

(Y/N)'s POV

After about 20 minutes, the aeroplane had already taken off to it's flight. I suddenly felt very tired, which didn't come as a suprise because I barely slept last night.
I looked over to Haru. She was watching a movie on her tablet.
On my other side, Mr. Ishizawa was reading a book even though it didn't seem like he was concentrating much on it.