Chapter 11

"Hey Taro, did you see my pullover somewhere?" I asked him.
"Your what?" He just looked at me confused.
"My pullover. I could have sworn that I put it right here yesterday." I said.
"I never saw a pullover there." He responded.

I sighed as I looked at the clock. 'I don't have much time left. I will look for it later.' I rushed downstairs and said goodbye to everyone.

While I went trough the schoolgate I looked at the spot where the dead body from yesterday was. I was still terrified but it got better. Suddenly someone bumped into me. It was a student. But he just went on and ignored me.
'How rude' I thought.

As I arrived in my classroom I went to Haruka. We talked a bit until Kaoru entered the classroom with Jun. Jun ignored me and sat down at his desk. I wanted to talk with him but Mr. Ishizawa came in with a new male student. 'Wasn't this the student I saw a few minutes ago?' The student went at the back of the class and sat next to Jun.

After Mr. Ishizawa started the new student introduced himself as Kaido Sachi.
He sat down again and the teacher informed us about the "accident" from yesterday and told us that Kishimoto died. But Mr. Ishizawa didn't looked like he cared that much. I even saw him smirking for a split second.
But it seemed like nobody was noticing it.

After a while another teacher came in. It was Mr. Hotaka. He gave some documents to Mr. Ishizawa and walked away again.

As the break began I packed my folders back. I stood up and I wanted to talk to Jun but I noticed that he was already gone. I just saw a few students talking to the new student.

"(Y/N), could we talk for a moment?"
I turned around to see Haruka. "Of course everytime." I responded with a smile.
We sat down and she started to talk.
"So Jun told me today that he will leave our school in a few days and I thought you should also know that." She said sadly to me.
"He will what?!" I stared at her.
"But why would he." I asked
"He seemed like he didn't want to talk about it so I didn't ask." She explained. "Did you tell Kaoru?"
"No but he told her."

'Why didn't Jun tell me anything?' I thought while I sighed.

During PE Jun looked at me several times but there wasn't any chance to talk to him.

*DING*DONG*

After the school bell rang we changed clothes and I went to Jun afterwards. This time he didn't try to go away again. "Hey (Y/N)... I am sorry that I ignored you this whole time. But there is something going on and I really can't tell you I am sorry." He said apologising.
"But why? Why are you leaving this school?" I asked.

"Because its dangerous. Not just for me." He said in a mysterious way.
I sighed. I didn't understand why but it seemed very important to him. "And you really want to go? We could figure something out." I tried to say anything so he would change his mind.
"I will think about it." He said. "But my brother... I wish I could help you." He slightly smiled at me and walked off.

"Help me? Jun what do you mean?" I asked him loudly but he ignored it.
I didn't want to run after him so I let him go.
Kaoru and Haruka already went to the classroom so I decided to also go there.

As I walked thought the school corridors I passed a few offices.
Suddenly I saw an open door. It was Mr. Hotaka's office. As I looked inside I saw Kaido the new student looking at the documents on the teacher's desk.
He grabbed one specific one and I went towards him. "What are you doing here?!" I asked him.
"Huh?" He turned to me. "Ah your just a student." He just said and wanted to go out of the room with a document. It was pretty obvious that he was stealing it.

I grabbed the paper out of his hand. "You can't just steal some papers from the teachers." I said to him angrily.
"Oh c'mon, you're such a looser. I bet you don't have any friends here you brat." He said annoyed.