Chapter 8

As I arrived at school I meet Kaoru at the lockers.
"Good morning Kaoru. Did you walk to school alone?" I asked her.
"Oh Hello (Y/N), didn't Jun tell you? His brother went missing and Haruka is skipping school today to support him." She answered.
"What?! Oh god I didn't know. But Jun blocked me this morning and said that I should never talk to him again."
"Really? This is very uncommon for him..but why he would say something like this?" She asked confused.
"I really don't know..."

Suddenly someone came towards us. "Good morning (Y/N). How was your weekend?"
I saw Mr. Ishizawa smiling at me.
"Oh Hello... it was nice I guess..." I said confused. 'Is he just ignoring Kaoru right now?'
"That's great to hear. Oh and don't forget our tutoring session after school today." He said while he... smirked?
It made me feel a bit uncomfortable and it seemed like Kaoru noticed it. She laid her arm on my shoulders and said, "Well I think we have to go to class now. We don't want to be late. Right (Y/N)?" She looked at me with a big smile.

Mr. Ishizawa expression changed abruptly. He clenched his fist like he was mad. But this only made me feel more uncomfortable.

Kaoru pulled me away without waiting for my answer.
"He literally just ignored me. This teacher acts so weird lately." Kaoru said annoyed.
"Whatever, are you alright? You seemed very uncomfortable." She asked me.
"Yes I'm okay but this was a bit awkward."
I said.
Kaoru sighed and we walked to our classroom. 'Mr. Ishizawa seemed really upset as we walked away... but why?'

As we arrived we sat down and talked a bit but it didn't take long until Mr. Ishizawa arrived.
"Sit down everybody." He said loudly while he glanced at Kaoru angrily but she just ignored him.

Mr. Ishizawa seemed very upset this whole lesson. After a little while he gave us a test and to my surprise I could answer every single question. He taught me everything on friday what came up in the test.

As I finished I gave Mr. Ishizawa the test. He smiled at me. "It looks like you didn't have any trouble."
I smiled back and I sat down at my desk quietly. I was the first person who gave the test back. The others took about 15 minutes longer than I did. I looked at Kaoru. She seemed to have trouble with the test.

As everyone handed over their papers Mr. Ishizawa went on.
"Alright class. We are going on a class trip next week like all the other classes and I will provide you with a few more details now."

'Wait since when exactly did we plan a class trip?' I was so confused but it seemed like I was the only one who wasn't aware of this.

"We will going to Okinawa. It is located on the Ryukyu Islands. Mrs. Aizawa will come with us." He continued.
The whole class began to cheer as they heard that. Mr. Ishizawa cleared his throat and the class went silent again.
He told us about our accommodation and that we will travel there by plane. I got very excited.

After the class was over Kaoru came to me.
"I am so happy that Mrs. Aizawa will come with us." She said.
"To be honest this was the first time I heard of this trip." I said to her.
"Really? I'm sorry we probably should have told you. But this will be so nice even." She responded.
"Even when Mr. Ishizawa comes with us." She mumbled but I could understand her. 'She really has a problem with him. But I can't understand why. I mean yeah, he can be really strict and sometimes he is a little bit... weird but he is still a nice person.'

"By the way how was your test? I had many problems." Kaoru said.
"Really? I didn't had any trouble with it." I responded.
"Mr. Ishizawa really helped you with this, didn't he? Well I would never ask him for private tutoring. Not in a thousand years."
She said to me.
"You really don't like him..." I mumbled.
"Can you blame me for this? I mean he gives students detention for almost nothing." Kaoru said a bit annoyed.