Chapter 3 - The Reaper's Revenge

At school:

It is the last period. Ayumi Okada is sitting in class but she doesn't really pay attention to the teacher.
Her friends just talking about tasks and other things but Ayumi is staring at her paper.
She is concerned.
Normally she doesn't care too much about staying after school because of bullying other students but today it is different.
Mr. Ishizawa was the strictest teacher at school. Nobody, even the other teachers don't want to mess with him.
Every time he is teaching the whole class gets quiet.

So of course Ayumi was afraid as soon as Mr. Ishizawa got mad at her in the school corridors.
It happens that he gets mad sometimes when some students break rules or try to mess with him but it's not common that Mr. Ishizawa starts shouting.

Ayumi was thinking of this the whole day now.
She was afraid of talking to him.

"I just put something in (Y/N)'s drink. It won't be this bad... right? I mean she just passed out and that's all." Ayumi mumbled.
"What did you say?" Shihori, a friend of hers asked.
"Nothing" she answered with a annoyed tone.
"It's because you have to stay after class right? Are you scared." her friends started giggling.
"C'mon, this teacher won't kill you or something."
"I would not be so sure about this". Shihori said in an ironic tone.

"Haha, how funny..."

*DING*DONG*

The school bell rang.
"But you can't say it wasn't a fun idea to make her pass out." Shihori said to Ayumi while she packed her folder in her school bag.
"Yeah right. This was worth it. Maybe we could do something funnier tomorrow without Mr. Ishizawa's knowledge." Ayumi started laughing.

But what she didn't know was that Mr. Ishizawa was standing in front of the classroom hearing everything she said.

~Is that so? We will see~

He walked away to his office with an evil grin on his face.

"Okay then Ayumi, see you tomorrow. And good luck." Shihori said and walked out of the classroom.
"Bye."

Ayumi also went out of the classroom and walked to Mr. Ishizawa's office. 'I should not be so afraid'

As she stood in front of the office she hesitated but she knocked on the door which was opened after a few seconds.

"Come in." Mr. Ishizawa said monotonically.
Ayumi walked into the office without saying anything.
She sat down in front of his desk.
Mr. Ishizawa didn't sit down and started talking.
"Ayumi Okada, you know why you are here. So can you tell me why you drug (Y/N)?"
"I-I just thought it was f-fun."
"Fun? That's your reason? I thought you were less stupid."

"I'm really sorry. It won't happen again I promise." Ayumi said.
"You said something else a few minutes before." Mr. Ishizawa responded in a very annoyed tone.
Ayumi was stunned. 'What?! How did he hear us? I didn't see him anywhere as we planned something else for (Y/N).'

"I don't know what you mean... I'm sorry." She tried to play dumb but Mr. Ishizawa kept on.
"You know exactly what I am talking about..."
He stepped closer to her. "... and I will make sure you will regret everything you did to my darling."

Ayumi didn't even have any time to react as he took a knife and a piece of cloth soaked with chloroform.

He was holding the knife at Ayumis throat and he pressed the piece of cloth so hard at her mouth she could barely breathe.
She tried to struggle but Mr. Ishizawa was too strong.
He pressed the knife even more against her skin so that a little drip of blood came out.
After a few seconds, Ayumi was getting weaker and started to drift off. 'Please help!' Ayumi passed out and fell to the ground.