Chapter 18

It was the day of departure. You were already awake while your friends were still sleeping. You just couldn't stop thinking about everything that happened. Especially because Kaido suddenly seemed to avoid you completely. You sighed as you got your phone out once more, to text Taro before you would leave Okinawa.

"Hey Taro, are you awake?"

It took a while but he eventually answered after about a minute.

"Hey (Y/N), of course, I am. My mom also feels better but she will stay in the hospital for a few days. Anyways, how are you doing? I hope you are alright."

"I am glad to hear that and I am fine so far... I just wanted to ask you if you maybe want to come over on Monday?"

"On Monday... Why not tomorrow? But sure, did anything happen?"

"I just want to spend some time alone at the weekend. But I wanted to ask you a few things in person."

There was a short silence before another message appeared.

"Is it about your teacher? Don't trust him, please. You have to promise me to stay away from him."

You were a bit shocked but before you could answer, you heard a knock at the door.

This also woke Kaoru and Haruka up. You quickly went over to the door and opened it.

You heard a warm and gentle voice speak up.

"Oh, good morning my dear. I see that you are already awake. Would you mind waking up your friends too? I expect everyone to be downstairs at 7 a.m." Mr. Ishizawa said with a warm smile on his face as he looked at you.

"Sure-" You said a bit nervously as you turned to your friends quickly, but before you could walk towards them you felt his hand on your shoulder stopping you.

"There is really no need to be so nervous my dear. Here, please take this." He said as he held something in front of you.

It was the ointment he used on your bruise before.

You didn't expect this at all as you just stared at him for a second.

"Come now (Y/N). You can have it." He said with a friendly smile while he was holding the tube in his hand. He waited patiently for you to take it as he was looking down on you.

"T-thank you, sir." You said quietly as you took the tube with hesitation. "No need to thank me. Just make sure to use it every morning. I want you to get well soon after all." Mr. Ishizawa said gently and let go of your shoulder again. "Oh and if you need any help, just call me."

He smiled and then turned away and closed the door behind him.

You stared at the closed door for a few seconds before Kaoru made you snap out of your thoughts.

"You are already awake?" She mumbled to you with a sleepy voice.

You stared at her for a second but then you began to speak again. "Y-yes." I said quietly and sat down between Haruka and her.

"Your voice is a bit shaky...Are you alright?" She was now fully awake as she heard your answer. Kaoru sat up and looked at you a bit worried.

"Oh no, sorry. I am fine." You said as you didn't want her to worry. After all nothing bad happened.

She nodded slightly at you and then looked at Haruka who still slept like a rock. Kaoru sighed and then spoke up. "Let's wake her up."

It was quite difficult but Haruka slowly began to also wake up. Suddenly you heard your phone ring.