Chapter 10

I woke up in the morning like every day. I got ready for school while I listened to some music. I tried to distract myself from the letter I received yesterday at the lockers. I still hoped it was a sick joke but something told me it was not.

After I finished my mum called me from downstairs. "Honey? Could you help me with the mattress?" She asked me.
"Of course. What should I do?" I asked her.
"Just help me to carry it to your room." She responded. I looked confused at her and she noticed it.
"Did you forget? Your aunt and your cousin Taro will come today. And Taro will have to sleep somewhere." She said to me.
'Oh god I really forgot about this.'

After we placed the mattress in my room I had to go to school. This time I picked up Kaoru and on my way there I met Haru.
"Hey (Y/N), what's up? Did you sleep well?" She said after she hugged me.
"To be honest I couldn't sleep so good but it's fine. How are you doing?" I asked her.
"Really? Well I'm also fine I guess." She looked at me curious.
"Ah by the way, what was in the letter from yesterday? Did you really think I would forget this so easily?" She asked me and I was startled a bit.
I hesitated. 'I can't tell her about it. I don't want her to be in any danger.'
"It was just a stupid joke. That's all." I smiled at her.

*Time skip*

The first period had begun. Mr. Ishizawa told us about the new student who would join our class tomorrow.
After this he gave us a task to work on. The first 10 minutes I worked on it but after a while I couldn't concentrate anymore. I just couldn't forget this stupid letters. 'Now when I think about it... this letter from Shihori-'

"Shouldn't you work on your task (Y/N)?" I snapped out of my thoughts and saw Mr. Ishizawa glancing down at me.

"Someone's about to get detention." I heard a student whisper.

"I'm sorry Mr. Ishizawa." I said quietly and looked down at my desk.
"It's fine just try to concentrate from now on." He said to me after he looked at my paper. Mr. Ishizawa went back to his desk and I tried my best to finish the task.

*DING*DONG*

The school bell rang and a few students went out of the classroom. I said to Haruka and Kaoru that I would go to the bathroom.
As I finished I walked back to my classroom.
But three boys from my class came towards me. One of them was called Kishimoto. "(Y/N), right?" I looked at them confused. "Yes? Is everything alright?" I asked. 'To be honest they don't look pretty nice to me.'
"Can you tell us... did you get detention?" Kishimoto asked me.
"No... I haven't got detention just yet." I said still confused. The boy turned to the other two.

"Did you guys hear that? This little slut thinks she is better than us."
"Wait what? I've never said that!" I said to them. 'What the hell is wrong with those guys?'
I wanted to walk away but they surrounded me.

Suddenly someone cleared his throat behind one of the boys.
It was Mr. Ishizawa again. "Oh, Hello sir." Kishimoto said with a lot of confidence but the boys behind him just stared at him.

"A whole week of detention for you Kishimoto." Mr. Ishizawa said strictly.
"But I didn't do anything. We were just talking to (Y/N)." The student went on.
"Just talking?" He stepped closer to the boy.
Mr. Ishizawa grabbed something out of his inside pocket but I couldn't see what it was.
Kishimoto looked terrified and stepped back.
"I don't want to repeat myself. Understood?" Mr. Ishizawa said harshly.
"Y..yes sir." The student said quietly. And walked away with his friends.

'A whole week of detention? Okay this is pretty bad.' I thought.
Mr. Ishizawa was about to say something to me when someone interrupted him.
"Hello, (Y/N) I haven't seen you for a while." It was Shihori with Ms. Aizawa. 'This woman needs help quite often.' I thought as I saw the books they were carrying.