Chapter 7 - A Calm Day?

You woke up in the morning.
It was 10 am on Saturday when my phone began to ring.
An unknown number was calling me. You hesitated but you accepted the phone call.

"Hello?"

"Thank god." You heard Jun's voice. He sounded a bit relieved.
"It's me Jun. Are you alright?" He asked you.
"Yes... why not? Is everything okay with you?"
You asked him confused.
"Yeah, I'm fine." He responded
"So why are you so worried?"

"Well you told us yesterday that you were going to have a private lesson with Mr. Ishizawa..." He said.

"And?"

"And I saw you two after school going to the teacher's parking lot. Shouldn't he be tutoring you at school?"

"He insisted on tutoring me at home."

"AT HOME? Did anything happen? Are you really okay?" His voice got louder.
"Yeah... why are you so worried about this?" You asked him.

...Silence...

"Jun? Are you still there?...Hello?"

Jun stared at his phone noticing that he probably said too much. 'How should Mr. Ishizawa know about this call.' He thought.
'But why am I so scared right now? I'm not even sure if he really was this man...'

"I'm sorry (Y/N). I may just be overreacting right now, but I really don't trust this teacher." Jun said and he hung up.

"What was that?" You asked yourself.

What Jun and you didn't know was, that someone was listening to your whole conversation...

"What does this fucking scum think he is doing?!

nobody... NOBODY is getting in my way."

(Y/N)'s POV *Time skip*

While I ate breakfast with my parents, they told me that my aunt and my cousin are going to visit us on Wednesday. The last time I saw them was when I was twelve.
My cousin's name is Taro. He is two years older than me. As we were kids we used to play all the time.
I was really excited to see him and my aunt again.

After I finished eating I went upstairs again.
I looked at my phone and saw that someone sent me a message. It was from Shihori.

Hello (Y/N) it's me Shihori. I haven't seen you for a while so I wanted to ask you if you want to meet up somewhere.

Hey Shihori, this sounds like a great idea. When do you have time?

Maybe tomorrow at 2 pm? I will pick you up. We could go to the cinema.

I haven't been to the cinema for a long time. Okay then. See you tomorrow ^^

Alright, see you.

I laid my phone on my bed and decided to go for a walk. It was a bit cloudy but this was a good opportunity to get some fresh air.
A few people from my neighborhood greeted me.
'They are all so nice here like in my old town.'

I still miss my old town but my parents decided to move away since the neighbors kid was murdered. I used to play with them after school. One day they were found dead.

The police said that they had an accident but I know that they were lying.
Many "accidents" happened there.
To be exact there were 6 more victims before my friend died.
The first victim was found 5 months ago before we moved away. The police couldn't find any clues about the murderer. Someday I overheard a conversation between two officers. They thought that they found a hint but it was just a waste of their time. And this happened more than just one time.
It was like the murderer was just playing with them.