Chapter 6 Pink

Tomura and Dabi we're closer after Tomura's bad day two weeks ago. They still argued a lot. Dabi played his music to loud or Tomura left the milk out for to long. They weren't friends but they could now tolerate each other. They lived in relative peace unless they did something to annoy one another.

Dabi did it on purpose so Tomura started doing stuff on purpose. Dabi dumped water on Tomura before he went to college causing him to have to change clothes a few minutes before class. Tomura thinks Dabi got off on other people's suffering it just felt like he did.

Tomura as revenge had replaced Dabi's shampoo with pink hair dye. Turns out the black haired man actually had white hair. Tomura had figured this out after a evening Dabi was watching a movie on the couch. Tomura had been sitting on the floor beside him both silent.

Dabi had started cursing as he saw his reflection in his phone screen. Tomura out of curiosity had asked him what was wrong. Dabi had said nothing before he'd run off. Tomura saw the white though his roots were now showing. They hadn't spoke about it until now.

"Tomura what the hell!" Dabi screamed as he barged into the man's room. Tomura laughed upon seeing Dabi's pissed off expression. "My friends are coming over tonight!" Dabi yelled in a panic he didn't want them seeing him like this. Tomura shrugged not seeing the big point of why he was so mad.

It was a little embarrassing but not the end of the world. "You didn't care when you threw that cold water on me." Tomura said before going back to his video game. Dabi not done with this conversation jumped on Tomura's bed startling him. Tomura dropped his 3ds in the process it hit the floor with a thud.

Tomura was about to complain when Dabi pinned him down. Tomura didn't expect it he growled as Dabi smirked down at him. "I'll get my revenge Tomura. Just you wait." Dabi said before he got up walking away. It at that moment Tomura realized the man was shirtless as he stared at his retreating back.

Tomura turned red he hide his face in his pillow cursing himself for not realizing sooner. Dabi must have seen his hair soon after showering and had rushed to his room in his hurry. Tomura pulled out his laptop to get some work done to pass time and distract himself.

Dabi would have his friends over soon anyways he wasn't allowed out of his room if they were here. Tomura had only managed to catch glimpses of them during his two week stay here. He saw a blonde girl in a school uniform which was odd. A blonde man with hair that looked like it had been messed up by the wind. Then their was a flashy man in a orange suit who looked like a magician. Lastly, the guy who always seemed to contradict himself on everything.

Tomura bussied himself losing track of time as the minutes ticked by. Tomura had done two different assignments he had been behind on. The man decided to get something to eat. If he saw Dabi's friends he'd just avoid them. With how secretive Dabi was about them Tomura wondered if his initial theory on Dabi being a murder was true or not.

Why did he need to hide his friends? It wasn't like Tomura was going to ruin his friendships or anything. Unless they really cared about the color of Dabi's hair or something. Which Tomura highly doubted. Dabi was lounging on the couch beside the girl and blonde man with the wind swept hair.

The other two were sitting on the love seat playing a video game against one another. The magician guy looked to not understand the game what so ever. The contractionary guy was winning even if he had to think about all his decisions. The game was wii hockey a simple easy game.

The gamer in Tomura wanted so bad to tell the old man to play properly. Tomura didn't know if he was old but he thought he was. No one younger than thirty could possibly be that horrid at wii hockey. Tomura walked past them silently. He held in a snicker as he saw Dabi's hair still pink.

Dabi sent the man a glare before continuing his conversation with the blonde man beside him. Tomura microwaved his pizza rolls before getting ready to head back to his room. He was stopped when he heard his name. Tomura stopped to listen to their conversation wondering what they could be talking about that involved him.

"Dude your house mate did that?" The blonde guy asked pointing to Dabi's hair. "Yes, now shut up Kiego." Dabi growled his friend just laughed which got him shoved onto the ground. The others laughed either at Dabi's hair or Keigo being pushed onto the floor.

"I think he's cute!" The blonde school girl said Tomura stuck out his tongue in disgust. She looked to be still in high school she was a little odd. "Toga shut up! You like anything with legs!" Dabi said she stuck her tongue out him childishly. "Do not! I only like the cute ones." Toga said to defend herself.

"Yes I won! I'm so sorry Sako." The guy playing the video game with the magician said. "It's quite okay Twice. I'm happy that you won my boy." Sako said he patted Twice on the head affectionately like what a father would do. Twice smiled starting another round on the game.

Tomura tried to walk quietly by them. To bad they noticed him. "Dabi look it's Tomura!" Toga shouted excitedly. "Yeah, couldn't tell dumbass." Dabi said annoyed he rolled his eyes at the girl. Tomura glanced at her from the corner of his eyes that was all it took for the girl to launch herself onto him.

Tomura let out a scream as he was tackled to the floor. Toga hugged him to death. It took both Dabi and Hawks to pry her off. After that Tomura ran to his room. This whole time Tomura thought Dabi was keeping him away from his friends. Maybe, the man was trying to keep his friends away from Tomura so things like this wouldn't happen.