Chapter 17 First Date

Dabi looked himself over in his bedroom mirror. His friends were all giving him compliments on how he'd dressed for his and Tomura's first ever date. "Thanks guys." Dabi said thankfully that they were their to help him on his first date he wanted to go on. "We'll always be here to bug you!" Toga said causing everyone to laugh.

"I'll talk to you later Spinner I gotta go." Shigaraki said he had been talking to his friend on discord while they'd been playing Mario Cart. "Yeah, have fun Tomura." Spinner said before he hung up. Shigaraki sighed he was excited and a little nervous. Tomura walked out of his room he was supposed to meet Dabi at the park nearby his house.

Tomura started thinking while he was walking. He had never been on a date before let alone date someone. It was new for him so he didn't know what to expect. He'd seen dates on Tvs before but everything on TV was fake for the most part. Tomura didn't believe it'd be as fun as the actors pretended it was but maybe he'd be proven wrong.

Tomura smiled slightly as he saw Dabi sitting in his car. Tomura walked over to the car he knocked lightly on Dabi's window. Dabi looked up from his phone he waved at Tomura before unlocking his door. "Hello, how may I help this beautiful stranger on this fine evening?" Dabi asked he said it teasingly.

Tomura rolled his eyes, "If that's the pickup line you always use you might want to find a new one." Tomura said he kissed his boyfriend on the cheek. Dabi grinned taking Tomura's hand they both started walking towards the grass after Dabi grabbed their dinner that Dabi had made last night.

It wasn't a fancy date but they were both excited for it. Tomura would feel uncomfortable with his first one being in a big crowded restaurant anyways. It was much more comfortable for him to only have him and Dabi around. They started to eat the sandwiches Dabi had made for them.

Afterwards, they started to walk around the park it was about sunset. Tomura had put his hoodie on it started to get slightly cold. Dabi was fine he had a weird aversion to the cold for a reason unbeknownst to Tomura. Dabi was holding his hand the man lead him around which he was okay with.

"So, what did you think?" Dabi asked he stopped walking he looked at Tomura waiting for an answer. "It was nice. My first date to." Tomura said he turned to look at Dabi as well. "I'm shocked you've never been on one before?" Dabi said he leaned against a nearby tree. "Wait why?" Tomura asked confused.

"Because your you Tomura. You're amazing." Dabi said he sounded sincere so Tomura couldn't say he was lying. "Eh, shut up you cheap flirt." Tomura grumbled but his smile betrayed his actual happiness. Dabi grinned he grabbed his boyfriend's arm pulling him to his chest.

Tomura let out a surprised yelp he glared at Dabi but it held no real heat. "I love you Tomura." Dabi said he looked at Tomura with so much love he wanted to drown in it. Tomura leaned against Dabi the man put an arm around his waist to help steady him.

Tomura rested his head against Dabi's shoulder. "I love you to, asshole." Tomura said he kissed Dabi's cheek. Dabi grinned as Tomura tried to walk away he yanked him right back. "Hey-" Tomura began to protest but he was cut off by a pair of lips on his own. Tomura sighed annoyed but he leaned into the kiss.

After they broke apart Tomura shot Dabi a glare. Dabi smiled he held up his hands in a placating gesture. "What you really think I'd let you leave our first date without a proper kiss?" Dabi asked. "I wasn't gonna leave." Tomura grumbled. "Aw, so the creep really does love me!" Dabi said sarcastically. "I do but shut up!" Tomura yelled which made Dabi laugh.