Chapter 16 See Clearly Threw The Mud

Warnings: cussing

"Mom you need to leave him!" Shigaraki said he and Hana had been trying to convince their mom to leave Kataro for the last hour. He was getting frustrated because she kept saying no. Even Hana had found a way out she was staying with a friend in a city about thirty minutes from where Tomura lives.

"Please, mom." Tomura pleaded he didn't want her in that home with that monster. "I said no Tomura I understand your concern. But we're dropping this here." Nao said she sounded final. "But-" Tomura began to protest but he was cut off. "I said it ends here!" Nao yelled shocking both siblings she never raised her voice. Never.

"When I hangout with Tomura I feel happy. Not like I do with you guys. I mean you do make me happy just not on the same level. You know?" Dabi asked he was hanging out with his friends at Twice's apartment. All of them looked at each other having a silent conversation Dabi didn't understand.

"What's that all about?" Dabi asked confused. Hawks grinned at the oblivious man, "You like Tomura don't you?" Hawks asked teasingly. "I do not." Dabi protested even though he felt his cheeks heat up at all the teasing.

  If they had ever teased him about anybody else he wouldn't have reacted. Did he like Tomura? It would explain a lot about his weird feelings to Tomura? The problem was Dabi had never felt this way before. With anyone he had tried dating but he never got that spark that everybody always talked about. Tomura wasn't a spark he was like a gasoline to a huge fire.

"Hey, I wanted to talk to you about something." Dabi said once he got home from work the next day. "Okay, what is it?" Tomura asked he was sitting on the couch playing on his switch. "Um, it's quite important so if you could put the video game down?" Dabi asked. He wanted Tomura's full attention.

Tomura put his console down he turned around to look at Dabi in concern. "Is something wrong?" Tomura asked worriedly. "Yes. No. Yes." Dabi said he face palmed as Tomura shot him a confused look. "Well, theirs something wrong with me." Dabi said he scratched the back of his neck awkwardly.

"Just now figured that one out, huh?" Tomura asked sarcastically Dabi sent him a glare but their was no real heat to it. "Okay, I talked with my friends about something..." Dabi said Tomura motioned with his hands for him to go on. Dabi sighed it was now or never. He didn't want his heart to be broken but he couldn't live not knowing of Tomura liked him or not he realized.

"The truth is I've liked you a lot for a while now. I didn't realize it for a while due to me being dense as some would say. But uh, yeah." Dabi said he felt his face turn red as he turned around unable to look at Tomura for fear he'd be disgusted or not return his feelings. Tomura didn't say anything but Dabi felt the man place a hand on his shoulder.

"Turn around." Tomura commanded. "I know your not interested but don't do this to me-" Dabi said he didn't think he could hear a rejection speech from the other man. "Just turn around idiot." Tomura snapped getting impatient. Confused Dabi turned back around to face Tomura. Lips met his own.

Dabi was confused for several seconds time seemed to stop. Dabi closed his eyes eventually he cupped Tomura's jaw with one of his hands. Tomura pulled away first breathing heavily from the lack of air the last several seconds. "That was wow." Dabi said he didn't know how to describe it.

"Yeah, now let's watch a movie before I punch you." Tomura said he plopped down onto the couch his face was a deep red that made Dabi chuckle. Dabi put in a movie they sat their side by side cuddled up against one another's side. Tomura eventually feel asleep Dabi played with his hair until the movie ended.

It was now late in the evening almost night. Dabi nudged Tomura hoping to wake him up so they didn't spend another night on the couch. Dabi loved it sure but he didn't know if his back would appreciate it tomorrow morning. Tomura groaned snuggling closer into Dabi's chest.

Dabi chuckled the his lover amused him. "Come on Tomura we need to get you in your actual bed." Dabi said he heard Tomura protest even if he couldn't make out any clear words due to the man's head being buried in his chest. "Come on, creep." Dabi said he picked Tomura up it was a struggle since the other man was about his weight but he managed.

Dabi sat Tomura down on his bed he threw a blanket over him. Dabi started to walk away he stopped when he felt Tomura grab onto his wrist. "Please stay." Tomura said sleepily he yawned as blinked up at Dabi blearily. "Okay okay I'll stay, creep. But don't complain when you have no room." Dabi said he laid down beside Tomura.

Apparently that wasn't enough because Tomura curled into his side. Dabi smiled he breathed in the comforting familiar sent of Tomura. Dabi wrapped his arms around his waist he laid his head on top of his lovers head. Dabi felt himself drifting off to sleep as he listened to Tomura's slow breathing.

"So what are we?" Tomura asked the next day as they sat at the kitchen table. "Lovers? Boyfriends? Partners? What ever you want to call it." Dabi said he didn't truly cared what they labeled themselves as because either way he loved Tomura and they belonged to one another. Tomura thought about it for a second before answering.

"I like boyfriends or lovers." He said he gave Dabi a smile. Dabi smiled back he held his boyfriends hand kissing it to show him how much affection he felt for Tomura. Tomura blushed he playfully shoved Dabi's shoulder. "Hm, I like that to." Dabi said he pulled his boyfriend in for a kiss.