Friday Night Surprise

He was hers and she was his and nothing was ever going to change that. But there were things. Things that she wanted. Things that she always thought about late at night. Things Robyn never said. And things that she couldn't change.Things that she wished he could change. Things that were forbidden.

And things she didn't really need. Intimate things between Shawn and Beyonce that made her sick. Things she didn't want to see or imagine. Things that annoyed her and things she hated. 

All those things led to where she was now. Desperation. Craziness. There was a part of her that deeply resented the fact that she was still doing this shit. How had she ended up in this situation?

Aubrey. He was her new partner in crime. He managed to convince her that it was the perfect fucking plan. He was oddly charismatic. Crazy and desperate too. And he had darkly handsome face with eyes that pierced right through her heart when he asked difficult questions a few days ago. She knew that what he said was true but she was scared of the outcome.

Now, on a hot Friday night, Robyn was getting ready to go out with him. As a couple. It was going to be an amazing night. Of course.

She made the final adjustments to her black hair and makeup and left the bathroom. When she entered her room she could instantly feel Aubrey's eyes on her. He came early to pick her up. But he wasn't waiting for her in the livingroom like any polite young man would do. No. He was in her bedroom, lounging on her bed with one of her blunts in his hand, looking like he belonged there.

After looking at each other for awhile he patted the place next to him on the bed. She rolled her eyes at him and he smirked in response. 

"I am not ready jet" she muttered, crossing the room.

"I can wait" she heard his soft voice with a strain of lechery and she just knew he wasn't referring to her appearance only. The thought made her smile and blushed a little.

They were in touch through whole week, discussig details about their plan and she was already used to his jokes and his flirtatious behaviour. She liked it. She liked him. She wasn't sure why she liked it, and honestly, she didn't care.

Then Robyn stood in front of the tall mirror and looked at herself. She was tryin on new, short, red dress. But she knew Shawn didn't really like that color. She wanted to look good for him. Always for him. She made a wry face, biting her lip. 

"Don't change it" Aubrey said and she looked at his reflection in the mirror, he was eying her legs, ass and hips "I like it and we will look good together" he added taking another drag. He had a black outfit.

"I like it too" she replied truthfully after a moment, running her hand through her hair to muss it up "Okay, we can go" she finally said when she was pleased with the result.

♦♦♦

In the car Robyn was deep in her thoughts when she felt his warm hand on her knee. A flicker of electricity passed through her body. Wow. She looked down at his palm then turned her head to him but Aubrey was focused on the road, only smirk was playing on his lips.

"There is one thing we didn't talk about..." he said.

"Yeah? What is it?" she asked carefully, raising an eyebrow and the corner of her lips.

"Practice" he chuckled, giving her knee a light squeeze. Her pulse was rising. Definitely. 

"Practice?" she repeated. Ideas raced through her head.

"Yes. We should practice"

Then his hand moved to her thigh. Robyn let out a small laugh. It wasn't that she'd never thought about it before. She had. She wondered how far they would go with this charade. And there will be that moment, that moment of changing everything.They were going to lie about their relationship, but kissing and touching will be real and--