Author's Note

Hey ; ) That's my first and last Author's Note...

I just really wanted to thank you all. Thank you for reading. Thank you for commenting. Thank you for voting. Thank you for being p a t i e n t. And thank you for enjoying.

THANK YOU ; )

There won't be a sequel to this story. Because there is no reason for it. They didn't cheat on each other. They didn't have any feelings for their former lovers. Neither of them was deathly ill. They just lived happily ever after ; )

The only thing I might add are some bonus chapters - oneshots, for example from Shawn's point of view or an alternative ending. But maybe.

Next. If anybody ever wondered what Aubrey was doing for a living... I wanted to tell you all that he actually had a job. He worked in a bank. I just totally forgot to add that part to chapter 3 ;/ I also still regret that I chose Ricki Ross real name (William) instead of just Rick lol, that would fit better. Oh, and I will probably change, someday, the title of chapter 3 - "Very Bad People", because I really don't like it...

And lastly, if you are still reading this, I wanted to tell you that my favourite part, the part that I as the author was content the most, was "Sex, Money And Jealousy". I know there was a minimal Aubrih interaction but the whole chapter was exactly how I imagined it should be. I included there everything I planned and the result was the most satisfying. And I probably just like to write about that kind of jealousy and unhealthy relationships, I don't really know how to explain it... Of course it doesn't mean I don't like other chapters, I was happy with everything that I wrote.

So that's all my lovelies, thanks once again, and if you want tell me what was your favourite chapter ; )