Siren's Call

"So what are you wearing now princess?" he asked running a hand over his chin, then he smirked "Or what are you not wearing?"

"Really princess?" he licked his lips, listening to her voice through the phone "What color?"

"Excellent choice" he praised her.

"I could be over there in five minutes" he chuckled, looking at the golden rolex on his right wrist.

"Why not?" he grimaced as she giggled on her end "There is always time for me princess"

"I will see you toningt princess and I miss you more"

After he ended his conversation with Robyn, Aubrey looked at the woman sitting in front of him. She was starring blankly away, her lips were pressed into a thin line, her arms were crossed over her billowing bosom. Still she looked beautiful. And yet he couldn't possibily have cared less.

"Beyonce, what can I do for you?" he said with a slow smirk.

It was cold. It was raining again.

They were in a quiet, intimate corner of the restaurant. She called him. She invited him and she chose the place. They haven't seen each other in a long time. Precisely the last time they met was the morning after his first night with Robyn.

"This have to stop" she broke the silence after a while "Now"

"So you are definitely ending things between us?" Aubrey asked so calmly, without unnecessary emotion that even he was surprised.

It was a beautiful, beautiful thought.

"What? No" she blinked and shifted uncomfortably "I was talking about this little romance between you and her"

"I don't think so Beyonce" he shook his head thinking about the series of events that had brought him to this point.

Truthfully he knew what she wanted from him. He knew even before he came to this restaurant. But he hadn't expected her to be so direct about it. It was very unlike her. Very.

"I thought your relationship with--" she made some gesticulationt with her hand in the air "Her... Was a joke"

Ah. Really?

"And it was a good one" She leaned down and put her hands on the table "Five months ago"

He cocked his head to the side. He wondered how long she had planned this speech.

"But" she cringed and still continued "You stopped calling me. You stopped asking to meet me. You stopped even fucking texting me back" she finished angrily and he nearly burst into laughter.

All she said was true. That was funny. Atmosphere was still tolerable.

"And I still don't understood why should I break up with Robyn" he emphasized her name and Beyonce winced.

"We didn't have sex for a whole month" she hissed. Well, well, well.

"We?" Aubrey raised an eyebrow and smirked "I had a great sex this month" Not just great. Amazing. Awesome. Incredible.

She made a wry face at him. She didn't want to do this in front of witnesses.

"You are disgusting" she wrinkled her nose, running her manicured fingers through her blonde locks.

"Well, Robyn doesn't think so..." he smiled smugly. Yesterday she let him fuck her in a bathroom stall at the mall. It was hot.

There was a long pause. Beyonce was at loss for words. Aubrey took a sip of his drink.