Love Is In The Air

The front door opened and a light haired woman walked out of the office, flashing him a flirtatious smile as she passed him.

She was quite hot, Aubrey smirked, taking a slow drag of his cigarette.

Two minutes later his so called girlfriend emerged from the building. Followed by her lover. Of course they weren't leaving together. Five feet distance.

Shit, she looked gorgeous in a short, blue dress. The hem stopped halfway down her thighs. In his mind that dress was already gone and these thighs were wrapped tightly around his hips.

His intense stare caught Carte's attention before she could spot him. And to his surprise the older man stopped Robyn. He touched her arm and started talking to her. In front of her boyfriend, really? Dude was becoming desperate.

Aubrey's jaw tightened, he didn't like that. Why did it stuck his nerve? It wasn't really his business.

He watched her through the fog of smoke, glancing at her fine ass. God, he wanted to fuck her ass too. He did it in his latest dream. He wondered if she would really let him.

He looked at Carter again, he knew about his presence but didn't take his eyes off Robyn.He was saying something. She flipped her perfectly straight, long hair over her shoulder. Carter smiled. Did that sweet lips return the smile? She shook her head. The smile faded from his mouth. Ha.

He took another drag, observing another moment of their conversation. She seemed to be talking right now, but of course he couldn't make out what she was saying. Carter tried to keep an indifferent face but failed miserably, grimacing. Finally Robyn turned her back to him and looked around, she was almost calm.

She immediately noticed Aubrey, because he was gazing directly at her. He saw the bright smile which lighted up her face and knew he had a matching one. They haven't seen each other for three days. Definitely too long. But he was thinking about her very often, so often he nearly overexerted his wrist.

Before she approached him, Aubrey threw his cigarette stub in the nearest trash bin.Without saying anything Robyn greeted him with a kiss, filled with teeth and tongue. His arms automatically wrapped around her waist, holding her firmly against his hard body. And it felt good.

"What did he want?" he asked between kisses, suprised how concerned he sounded.

"To fuck me" was her honest response "What else" Of course, what else.

"Really, princess?" he chuckled "I am jealous" he tried to ignore an odd feeling that it wasn't a complete lie.

"He is staring" Aubrey said after a while when he opened his eyes and met Carter's glare above her shoulder.

"Well behave then" she purred into his mouth, trailing her hands up his arms, bringing that heat with her touch.

In response he reached his hand down and aqueezed one of her ass cheeks. She sighed quietly, only for him to hear. God, he wanted to fuck her so bad, to have her here and now would be like heaven. Grinning, he lowered his lips down to the crook of her neck.

"I found this spot" he kissed this place tenderly "It turns you to jelly princess" he kissed her neck again, slower and longer, feeling that her muscles relaxed, her whole body was melting into his.

"Is he still there?" she asked, trying to hide a moan, probably realizing they were getting sexual in a very public place.

"Is that even important?" he smirked into her skin, because for him it wasn't.

"We were going somewhere, remember?" she reminded him, caressing the nape of his neck.

Aubrey sighed with his lips buried in her hair, he really would fuck her to ecstasy right now, but they had plans.