Dangerous Liaisons I

The elevator came to stop with a gentle swoosh.

They had to stop kissing. The cabin reached floor number twenty-one, where was the newly purchased West penthouse.

They were already late, Aubrey did no pay any attention. How could he? With her looking absolutely deliciously in a tight, satin burgundy dress, so close to him. He knew Robyn was going to drive him insane.

He was okay with that. 

He was in love with her and he wanted to make love to her. That was a perfect excuse to not attend some fancy dinner. He spent the entire weekend with her and that was still not enough.

His hand was securely locked around her slim waist as they began walking towards the end of the hall where the penthouse suite doors were.

"What's so funny princess?" He smiled because he couldn't stop himself after hearing a soft giggle from, quite possibly the most beautiful woman he had ever seen.

"Beyonce hates Kimberly" she said simply but there were sparkles in her eyes.

"Really? Why?" he asked, he couldn't focus very much. He was stroking her flesh through the thin material of her dress. His desire to touch her skin and feel her lips again was increasing by the second.

"Now I don't know honestly" Robyn replied.

"I always thought it was because Kim received the package of Beyonce's dreams... Kanye met her, they fell madly in love, he proposed, they got married, and now they have a baby... And well Beyonce and Shawn..." she chuckled.

"I thought she was just jealous" she made a pause "But if she wanted to be with you this whole time then I really don't understand"

"Hmmm" He wasn't even sure she truly ever wanted him. But it didn't matter anymore, he didn't need more details. Fuck her. Beyonce could marry Carter next hour for all he cared.

"Anything else I should know?" They were ten steps from the doors.

He didn't really expect breaking news but Robyn bit her lip and looked away from him.

"So...?" he insisted after her reaction. There were times when she left him guessing.

"You know..." She finally met his eyes, a mysterious smile was playing on her full lips. No. Aubrey did not know. Or he didn't want to know, but he suspected what she meant.

"Carter knows?" He kept his tone neutral and calm.

"No, of course not. Nobody knows" she shook her head "It was only one time. I was just really, really angry and sad and Kanye was drunk..." She ran her hand carelessly through her long black hair.

Robyn and Kanye. He was not shocked but surprised that she chose this moment to reveal her secret. Saying it was unnecessary.

The new sting of jealousy was unexpected and brief.

Maybe she wanted to be honest with him. Funny. Maybe it was her little revenge after his kiss with Rita. Shit. He was not going to ask. It was in the past anyway. He just hoped it stayed there.

Instead he took a chance to lean down and slid his mouth down her neck. She smelled seductively.

"I'm almost heartbroken princess" he mumbled against her skin as she let out a small laugh, mixed with a moan.

They stood there for another minute. Behaving indecently and waiting for the host.

♦♦♦

It was Kanye's wife, who greeted them first.

Kimberly was a beautiful woman, clad in caramel dress that was showing a lot of her cleavage. She also looked to be in her late twenties or early thirties.