Sex, Money And Jealousy

It was a beautiful, warm, autumn day, the sky over Manhattan was bright and clear. Robyn kept her gaze focused out the window when she recognized his steps getting nearer. She sighed lightly, still having dirty thoughts about her fake boyfriend after she had seen him in all his naked glory. 

At least she could do this. Well, she should be proud of herself because she controlled herself. She controlled herself around a naked, muscular, hot as fuck Aubrey.

She licked her lips.

"Good morning mister Carter" Rita beamed when their boss entered the office "Beautiful day, isn't it?" she purred. Robyn rolled her eyes at her attempt to flirt with him. 

Shawn ignored the thirsty, blonde bimbo and turned to his other secretary, looking cool and collected. The black suit he wore hugged his body in all the right places. He scanned her appearance.

"My office, Robyn. Now"

Rita sent her a suspicious look as she was passing her desk. The brunette sashayed like a professional top model in her tight, black dress paired with matching high heels. She knew how she was. She knew how she looked. Perfect.

Robyn stood in the centre of the room. In front of his desk. She said nothing. He said nothing. However his dark eyes were locked on her face. It felt like just yesterday that she and he were falling in love. Time passed.

"Don't look at me like that"

"How shall I look at you?" his voice was calm. Shawn was always calm. About everything. Normal people weren't so ridiculously calm all the time. This made her very angry sometimes.

"Not like that" she shrugged nonchalantly. She knew that he wanted her, right now, and she wanted him to want her in general. Really wanted. All of her. Every piece. Not only in the heat of the moment whe he was buried deep inside her.

"Robyn..." he sighed as he shut his eyes. He sounded the same way when he was climaxing.

"Yes?" she looked at him with a raised brow. Shawn cleared his throat. He hesitated before saying anything. She saw the strange look on his face and she blamed it on the sexy dress he had must be imagining ripping off her body.

"Are you okay?" he asked finally. That surprised her.

"Why wouldn't I be?" she frowned. Really, why wouldn't she be?

"I was calling you over the weekend" he informed her "Many times"

"I noticed" she stated simply.

"You didn't answer" Oh my. "Again" So that was the problem. Apparently his patience was slowly reaching its limit.

"I was--" Very "busy" she replied, placing her hand on her hip.

"Lately" he spoke coolly "You've been busy quite often" Yes, she was and she did not regret it. She was getting hot and bothered just thinking about last weekend.

"My personal life doesn't affect my work" she followed quickly. His jaw ticked.

"I was waiting for you to call me" he said, ignoring her unenthusiastic response.

"Why?" she pressed as a tiny smirk appeared on her face. She wasn't sure what she wanted to hear.

 Her question was met with silence. He nodded as his eyes slid to her mounth and she ran her tongue over the bottom lip.

"Don't be like that" he shook his head, almost smiling. Almost. Of course, he found this entirely amusing.

"I don't know what you mean" she cocked her head slightly, eyes narrowing.