||Chapter 5||

| Edited |

_____

{Ae-Cha's POV}

After exiting Taehyung's mansion, I quickly got myself a taxi, and went straight home.

As soon as I arrived, I jumped on the comfortable couch, still remembering the girl that I saw at Taehyung's house. "Was that his girlfriend?"

I went to the kitchen to prepare myself some dinner and did my night routine.

"Good night beautiful me," I said, covering myself with the blanket and said a little prayer.

{Taehyung's POV}

I walked downstairs and saw Victoria crying. I rolled my eyes and sat on the opposite side of the couch she was sitting on.

"You can stop being fake now," I said and crossed my legs.

"Seems like you found out." She said, with a devilish grin on her face.

"Next time, hide the drops." I pointed out the evidence. "I'm being honest right now. You were just another woman that I don't love."

"And you were just another man I used for money and for what I want."

The hell was she talking about?

She left with the same smirk on her face.

I find this very suspicious

_________________

I woke at 4:00 am to take a quick run before work. I ran for an hour around the massive park, then made my way home to get organized for work.

I had just needed so rest from the working environment. I was getting tough competition, so I needed to step up my A Game to make it. Turns out it wasn't in vain.

I prepared myself for another office day, then went to the garage for my car.

I arrived at my office, and everyone started greeting me.

"Good morning Mr. Kim," They all said together. I replied and went into my office.

I was looking for Ae-Cha, but she was late. Actually, 30 minutes late. I continued doing my work until I heard the door slammed open.

"Go- good mor- morning Mr. Kim," Ae-Cha said panting and soon fell on the floor.

"What happened to you?" I asked raising my brow in confusion.

"Ho- Hold on," She whispered breathlessly. After 10 seconds of breathing heavily, she finally spoke.

"Apparently, I didn't put on my alarm, and I overslept. Then there was traffic," She said sitting on the couch.

"Ok, well you have to be there on time all the time because I need my schedule," She nodded and then went back into her office to prepare for the day.

I turned back my attention to the screen, continuing my work.

____________________

"Here is your tea Mr. Kim," She rested the steaming tea on my table.

"Lunch time, so I'm gonna head out," Before she picked up the file from my desk I grabbed her wrist.

"How bout we go together," I said, while looking into her dark chocolate eyes.

Why didn't I take the time off to observe her more? I asked myself. She pulled away her wrist and cleared her throat.

"Yeah sure, once you're paying," She smirked and I nodded my head.

__________________

We arrived at the restaurant, and as soon as we entered, a waiter came to guide us.

"This way please, Mr. Kim," the waiter said while bowing his head.

We finally sat down in our chairs and the waiter gave us the menu.

"Wow. If the city is this beautiful in the daytime, imagine it at night," Ae-Cha said, breathing in the fresh air. I gave a little smile then continued scanning the menu.

The waiter finally came to take our orders, then left.

"Ae-Cha."

"Mhm."

"Do you mind if I ask you a question?" I asked her.

"Mhm." She said, still focused on the city view.

"Why are you so cold at times?" I questioned her. I can see she froze from the sudden question.

"If you don't want to answer, you do-."

"It's ok. I'll tell you."

I can see her eyes starting to water. She took a deep breath in and spoke.

{Ae-Cha's POV}

I finished speaking and my eyes were already Christal. This is a topic that seems to hurt me every time I speak about it.

The tears weren't able to stay back anymore, and started to descend from my eyes.

Taehyung quickly rushed, handing me a tissue, then wrapping his arms around my shoulder. I cried more into his embrace. He caressed my back to help me cool down.

I finally calmed myself down then Taehyung looked at me and said, "I'm so sorry for your lost. To be honest I know what it feels like to lose a best friend. It's really painful," He said while wiping my tears and returned to his seat.

The waiter finally arrived with our lunch, then left again.

As we started to eat I saw someone very familiar. The fellow human being turned around and my eyes widened.

"JIMIN!!!," I screamed. I got out of my seat and ran to him.

"Hello stranger," He said hugging me back.

"Excuse me?!" I asked in confusion. He gave me his eye smile and God!!! This man is gonna kill me!!!

{Taehyung's POV}

These two are getting on my nerves now. I looked at them while clenching my jaw.

They soon broke the hug and Ae-Cha started to pull Jimin to our table.

"Sit here Jimin," She said and then sat next to him.

"May I ask what are you doing here?" I asked, clearly annoyed.

"I came here to eat, duh," He said rolling his eyes.

"I taught you well," She said and kissed his cheeks.

The hell was that for. She's clearly flirting with him. I rolled my eyes and continued eating my lunch.

They kept laughing and smiling with each other, while I'm here third-wheeling.

"Ehem," I cleared my throat.

"Am I even here?" I asked raising my brow for an answer.

"Sorry taetae," She said apologizing. I was shocked of the nickname she called me 'taetae'.

"Oh, guys, I'm gonna be late for a meeting. Can we hang out on Saturday Ae-Cha?" He asked her. She nodded then kissed her on the forehead.

Seriously, I am so sick of the kissing shit. It's hella annoying.

________________

Ayo what up?

Do you think Jimin and Ae-Cha have a thing?

What are your thoughts on Taehyung's point of view?

Let me know. Please don't be a silent reader. I love to interact with my fellow readers.

Don't forget to vote. Love you guys