||Chapter 23||

| Edited |

_____

{Jimin's POV}

"Taehyung?" I whispered in an inaudible tone.

"Huh?" I heard Ae-Cha say while pulling away from the hug.

"Nothing. I'll be right back princess," I saw her nod, making my way towards the angry male.

As I approach him, he grabbed me by my collar saying, "What the heck were you doing?!"

"Taehyung let me-"

"No. Why were you kissing her, huh?! Don't you know she's taken?!" I can hear the rage in his deep voice.

"Bruh, list-"

"No you listen here Jimin. Stay away from Ae-Cha. Since in the beginning I had a bad feeling about you an-"

"Would you shut up already?!" I shouted, so sick of him cutting my words off. I removed his big hands from my collar, then looked at him again.

"Look. I did kiss her but please, I had really liked Ae-Cha, even before she met you, but I hadn't made my feelings clear. If I did, she wouldn't even be with you today. I don't wanna ruin your relationship, but I had to let it out, I Love Her," I spoke from the bottom of my heart.

I saw Taehyung's eyes soften a bit, then it returned dark.

"I still don't like you," He said giving me a dark glare.

"It doesn't matter at this point. We need to help Ae-Cha get away from her depression," His eyes grew wide as I said those words.

"She's currently going through a heartbreak. That's the reason why she hadn't picked up her phone for quite a while. She had just found out some devastating news that

Victoria, your ex, is her sister."

{Taehyung's POV}

My heart broke, my head spinning. I couldn't process a thing Jimin had said. I couldn't even believe a word he said.

"Jimin stop playing. We both know I don't like you and I wouldn't like us to get into a fight for this," I said grabbing my hair frustratingly, and my breathing heavy.

"Why would I joke around with something so serious?"

I couldn't hold it in no more. I let everything out. I hid my face into my sweater, while the tears continued to descend down my face.

"V?" I heard a soft delicate voice behind me speak. Her presence just makes me feel safe.

I turned around to see a puffy eyed female. The love of my life.

"B-Baby," I stuttered upon seeing the broken girl infront of me. I embraced her into a hug and kissed her on her cheek.

"I- I'm so sorry. I was- wasn't there for you when you needed it," I sobbed in between my words.

"It's okay V. I needed some time alone too."

"No, it's not okay. I should've been a better boyfriend," I couldn't hold more tears in my already filled eyes, so I broke down even more in her arms.