||Chapter 21||

| Edited |

_____

{Ae-Cha's POV}

I woke up with the yellow light shinning through the transparent glass of an unfamiliar room.

When I adjusted my eyes from the light, I saw my love sleeping peacefully with his hands wrapped around my waist.

A sweet smile made its way upon my lips as I kissed him on his forehead then removing his arm from my waist to prepare breakfast.

____________________

"Taehyung!" I shouted from his room door, earning a groan from him.

He tossed and turned but sat up after a while.

"Breakfast is ready baby."

"Can't breakfast wait?" He complained then laid back down, covering himself with the sheet.

I sighed then joined him. He quickly snuggled his face into my neck then spoke with his raspy voice.

"You smell like a fresh scent of blossoms."

I chuckled a bit the replied. "Get up baby. The breakfast is gonna get cold."

He sighed heavily on my neck, sending a tingling sensation around my body.

"I'm only getting up because we have work today and I have to drop you home," He sounded drunk saying those words.

I laughed a bit then joined my cranky boyfriend downstairs.

____________________

As I picked up my fork from the table, I saw that, MY RING WAS GONE!

I gasped heavily, while still looking at my finger in shock. I remembered, trying on the ring in Taehyung's office, AND LEFT IT THERE!

Panic started to emerge from within me. It went noticeable by Taehyung.

"Looking for this?" I heard Taehyung from behind me, with my ring placed in between his fingers.

"Thank you so m-," Before I could grab the ring from his fingers, he raised it up high.

"Just answer a few questions, and the ring is all yours princess," He said, his voice dropping an octave.

"Depending on the questions."

"How did you lose your ring?" I stood there in shock. How am I suppose to answer that? I can't tell him the truth.

"I- I was doing something in the office and had to remove my ring," Shit. What a stupid excuse Ae-Cha. I slapped my forehead mentally.

"Mhm, then what was it doing in my office?"

JeSuS tAkE tHe wHeEl~

"Um- That I can't tell," I chuckled nervously.

"Let me guess, you were going to put my presents in my office, then saw Stacy with the ring on her finger. When you were arranging the gifts, you went into my drawer and saw the ring, tried it on, wondered what was it doing on Stacy's finger? You heard me coming, you removed the ring from your finger, placed it back into its habitat, and forgot your ring," When he finished talking, he took a deep breath, then looked at me while leaning against the door frame of the kitchen.

"U- um, that's exactly what happened. I'm sorry. I should've invaded your privacy," I said looking down in guilt.

He placed his slender fingers under my chin to make me look at him.

"It's ok. Just don't do it again, baby."

I nodded in responce and he pecked my lips.

"The ring was for you anyway. I told Stacy to buy us couple rings," He took out two beautiful black ruby couple rings.

"Wow. They're beautiful."

I was mesmerized by the beauty of these rings. Taehyung placed his on his left ring finger, while I did the same, but placed Mi Hi's ring above the couple's ring.

I will never break my promise to her.

"Why did you put that ring on again?"

"I made a promise to Mi Hi that I would always put her over men. I can't break my best friend's promise."

I smiled at Taehyung for a while then we proceeded to eating our breakfast.

____________________

"Mrs. Kim, I have a meeting at 2. I would like you to accompany me," Taehyung said, leaning back into his office chair and crossing his legs.

"We're at work Mr. Kim."

He chuckled then stood up from his chair. "But we're alone Mrs. Kim."

He placed his slender fingers on my waist as he pulled me closer to his hard chest, and kissed my cheeks.

"Been working out I see." I said, squeezing his chest.

"Just for you." He chuckled, then pulled away from me. "Get ready for the meeting baby."

____________________

The meeting had started 10 minutes ago and my ass was getting sleepy. I wanted to sleep so bad, but I would cause a bad impression on Mr. Kim.

I was making a few jottings, when I felt a hand on my thighs. When I looked to the side, I saw Mr. Kim smirking.

We were a safe distance from the rest so nobody saw that. He moved his hand higher and higher, until he reached my inner thighs.

I tried to push his hand away but he won't budge. "STOP!" I mouthed, throwing daggers at him 

He shook his head, the leaned closer to my ear. "Why should I? I'm enjoying it."

I looked across my shoulder, giving him one last glance before I took my pen from the meeting table, putting it in contact with hands, as he immediately removed his fingers.

He rubbed his fingers to sooth the pain that I just created, then glanced at me, pouting.

I smirked at him, then gave my attention to the screen.

____________________

I was back in my office, and had finished my work day. I organized my stuff to go home when I heard a knock.

"Come in."

When I looked up, it was none other than Taehyung.

"Come on, I'm dropping you home," He said pulling me towards the parking lot.

We got into the car, then he drove me home.

____________________

"Bye love, I'll see you tomorrow," Taehyung said kissing my lips.

I gave a hug after and got out of the vehicle. It had been a long day. I sat on the couch and remembered what had happened in the meeting room.

I started jumping all around the living room then sat back down as I saw the bracelet again.

I really need to start working on this case.

Mom made these beads by herself. Noone had ever made these beads before, so how can this person have this bracelet?

That means.........

NOWAY!