||Chapter 9||

| Edited |

_____

{Ae-Cha's POV}

It had been a week since I came out from the hospital. And I wish this day had never come.

Yep. It's that time of the month. I was currently on my bed, crying myself to wake up. It hurt so bad!

I didn't wanna go to work, but Taehyung had a very important meeting today, and I had to attend it.

I forced myself to get up and made my way to the bathroom. I took my time to prepare for the day, because it was killing me.

My Outfit:

I wore black because I didn't want anyone's attention in this situation

I wore black because I didn't want anyone's attention in this situation. I quickly made my way out the door because I was 40 minutes late.

_______________________

I parked my car in the parking lot, exiting the vehicle, then horribly entered the building.

"Good morning. Where is the meeting with Mr. Kim located?" I asked one of ladies in the office.

"Go straight and then turn left, you'll see a blue door," She said pointing to the direction.

"Thank you so much," I bowed and ran as fast as I can, trying not to make myself look like I'm in pain.

I slowly opened the door and saw Mr. Kim and a few businessmen. The meeting already started, and all eyes were on me.

"I'm so sorry for being late. Please continue," I stood next to Mr.Kim, because all the seats were taken. Shit. This isn't good at all.

Pain started killing me. I was trying so hard not to make any noise. I finally gave in and made a little moan of pain. (Nasty children)

Luckily, Taehyung was the only one to hear it. I held my stomach as tears started falling down my face.

"What happened?" He whispered, as his expression turned into a worried one.

I couldn't answer him, but it seems like he understood. He got up from his seat and sat me down.

"I shouldn't be sitting here," I said looking up to him.

"I know what's going on," He whispered in my ears, making me freeze.

Everyone's attention was soon on us.

"Mr-Mr. Kim. Why aren't you sitting?," One of the businessmen asked him.

"It's ok Mr. Gwan. I'll stay standing. Proceed," As soon as he said that, the meeting continued.

_________________________

The meeting had finally ended, and the pain wasn't gone as yet. Stupid Period.

I tried standing up, but the pain wouldn't let me. I tried again but before I can make a move, my feet were off the ground.