||Chapter 15||

| Edited |

_____

It was the time where everyone was preparing for darkness. The sun kissing the city of Seoul goodnight.

The emerald green grass saying goodbye to the people and the little lights of the sky twinkling in the eye.

The ocean blue sky was now turned into black with a sprinkle of the white glitter.

Everyone looked out their window as they waved goodbye to the daylight and soon drifted of to the new world called dream land.

{Ae-Cha's POV}

"Maybe this one," Mi Hi showed me a dress for the 100th time.

Mi Hi and I were preparing for the upcoming event that V and Kookie invited us too.

They both wanted partners to be with, and they chose their beautiful girlfriends. Of course they had to, they don't have a choice.

"I think the purple was better," I pointed at the purple-glitter, under knee length, off the shoulder dress.

"I think so too. It really fits my curves," She replied then purchased the purple gown.

"Now for you," She pointed at me with a fainted smirk.

"Yeah whatever," My annoyance didn't go inconspicuous.

"It's gonna be your birthday, so you have to look extravagant," The woman spoke enlivened. "For you and Taehyung," She winked.

I rolled my eyes and proceeded to finding an attractive dress to wear for the meeting.

"Bingo," I pointed at the red, ankle-length, glitter dress. It was breath taking.

"That would actually look amazing on you," Mi Hi indicated.

"Your curves will be shown off so much. Taehyung would want you in his bed. Happy birthday princess," The woman whispered in my ear profoundly.

I slapped her on her right arm, and she winced in pain.

"Anyway......we're not done shopping. We have to get to the jewelry now," She declared and pulled me to the cashier.

____________________

I sighed and finally relaxed on my couch as Mi Hi and I had just finished shopping.

I proceeded to my room, as I got a call from Mochi💞 💜. My hands automatically answered the phone, since it was my bestfriend.

On The Phone

Jimin: Hey

Ae-Cha: What is your problem?

Jimin: No need to be so rough. Anyway, are you free now?

Ae-Cha: Yeah why?

Jimin: Wanna hang out?

Ae-Cha: Jimin, it's legit 6:00 pm. I wanna take a nap.

Jimin: And? What does that have to do with me?

Ae-Cha: Fine, send me the location.

Jimin: Thank you, baby. I'll send it in a few.

He said cheerfully, making me smile brightly.

Call Ended

"What an asshole," A mumble left my mouth as I went upstairs to change.