||Chapter 17||

| Edited

_____

____________________

Play the song above for better experience
____________________

Blood on the rocky roads. Screams heard throughout the city. Her parents......lying on the on road, all covered in their own blood. She held them close to her body, crying her eyes out.

Her heart was out of her rib cage. It was beating so fast. She wanted to die at this point. Her knees where now in contact with the ground as she laid her mom's head on her lap.

The red dress that was red had turned into BLOOD red.

"MOM, DAD!!," She screamed at the top her of lungs as a waterfall was falling down her cheek.

{Ae-Cha's POV}

I was so devastated! Everyone was around us gossiping about me.

"SOMEONE CALL AN AMBULANCE!!" I screamed at the people looking in sympathy. 

I was so into looking at my parents that I didn't know someone was watching me.

"Like my surprise?" The familiar voice spoke, chuckling darkly. 

"Who are you!?" I asked tears still in my eyes. The woman's figure was getting closer, but I couldn't see her face because she had an umbrella.

She wore a black coat and boots, with a black umbrella. She soon bent down to my level and whispered in my ear.

"You don't have to know that. Just enjoy your surprise," She evilly laughed walking away from me.

As she walked away, I heard something fall but I ignored it and continued crying my heart out.

____________________

The ambulance was finally here, and they took my parents.

"Mama! Wake up!" I tried getting up, but my legs were too weak to pull me up.

"You promised that we would live happily ever after," I whispered as everything around me started getting black.

"Ae-Cha!" Was the last thing I heard and someone's arms around me before I blacked out.

____________________

{Taehyung's POV}

Ae-Cha was now lying on the hospital bed unconscious. Under her eyes made bags and she looked pale. I felt so bad that I wasn't there to be with her.

I held her hands into mine as I softly stroked it then kissed her.

"I'm so sorry," The tears were threatening to come down. As I was having a moment, her hand moved in mine.

"Ae-Cha?" I questioned the girl struggling to open her eyes.

"Taehyung? Where are my parents?" She quickly shot up then held her head in pain.

"Baby, you have to take a rest first," I told her.

"No, where are my parents?!" She shouted, pain found in her eyes and voice. Her feet took her nowhere as she fell. Before she could reach the ground, I caught her.

"I'm sorry sweetheart, they're dead," It was hard for me to spit out those words, but I couldn't lie to her. She was too fragile.

She shook her head in disbelief as she broke down in my arms. I started stroking her hair to calm her down, but it just made her worse.