||Chapter 11||

| Edited |

_____

{Ae-Cha's POV}

It had been two weeks since that incident happened. I was still trying my best to figure out this situation.

I was in my office daydreaming, when I heard a knock on my door.

"Hey. You seem stressed," Mi Hi said while approaching me.

"No I'm fine," I said fake smiling.

"You're lying," Ah, she knows me too well.

"I just had a bad dream."

"What dream?" She asked, sitting on the couch.

"My parents died in a car accident. I just keep getting that dream every night," I signed and continued doing my work.

"Don't worry, nothing like that would happen," She hugged me for comfort. It felt so warm.

"Thanks for being there for me when I needed it, Mi Hi," I smiled.

"No problem. Hey, what's going on between you and Mr. Kim?" She smirked and I widened my eyes.

"YOU RAT!" I screamed and ran behind her.

I was trying my best to catch her, but she was too quick. We were running into the hallway when suddenly, I knocked into someone.

"What the hell?!" The familiar voice cursed. I looked up to see the one and only Mr. Kim!

"We're so sorry Mr. Kim," Mi Hi apologize.

We bowed multiple times, until Mr. Kim spoke.

"You two, in my office right now," He walked away leaving Hi Mi and I behind him.

Shit. We're in HUGE trouble. I looked at Mi Hi, worried as hell.

She nodded in response, understanding what I was trying to say. We walked into his office not caring what our co-workers think. 

As we entered his office, we turned back into 'not confident' mode.

"We're so sorry Mr. Kim. We were acting so childish, forgive us for we know not what we were doing," Mi Hi started fake crying which left Mr. Kim in confusion.

"Ladies, you're old enough to take responsibility," Mr. Kim signed then dismissed us.

"Ae-Cha, stay," He commanded leaving me in astonishment.

"Y-Yes Mr. Kim," I stuttered being disappointed with myself. He smirked then got up from his seat and made his way to me.

"We have a 10:00 am flight on Saturday, to Busan," He said, still being close to me.

"Oh, that's great! My best friend's anniversary is Sunday and I promised that I will visit her every year," I spoke in excitement and clapped my hands.

He chuckled, then dismissed me. I opened the door to see Mi Hi listening to our conversation.

"I- I was just.....um," She couldn't even speak.

I signed then grabbed her hand and pulled her into my office.

"One, we aren't dating. Two, he's just my boss. Three, why yh so fass," Even though I knew on the inside, it was different.

(Why yh so fass means Why are minding my business. It's dialect in my language)

"Curiosity is taking over love", She replied, closing the door behind her.

I signed then commenced to doing my work.

Saturday

I was at Taehyung's house, waiting for him to finish getting ready. Finally, I saw him dressed in a white t-shirt, a leather jacket and his black jeans.

I was drooling over this meal. He was so HOT!!!

"Look, I know I'm hot and all, but we need to get going," He said snapping me out of reality. I can see the smirk plastered on his ridiculously handsome face, but I didn't bother.

His driver soon arrived, and we got into the vehicle, and headed to the airport.

(Gonna skip this part, because I'm sooooooo lazy)

_______________________

Taehyung had called a driver but sent him home because he wanted the man to have quality time with his family, so he drove.

"That was so nice of you," I said getting into the passenger's seat.

He just nodded his head then started the engine. The drive was so awkward. I finally decided to break the silence by asking a question.

"Um......I was wondering.....if I can visit my parents tomorrow," I admit, I was a bit shy. What if he says no.

"Yeah sure, we can go after the business meeting," He replied. I looked at my fiddling fingers and smiled to myself.

As I looked at the rear-view mirror, I saw Taehyung looking at me and smirking. I quickly looked away from the mirror and looked outside the window.

Night was falling and we finally arrived at Taehyung's house. I admit, it was STUNNING!!!

"You have such good style in houses," I said while running up the pathway to the door.

He tittered and soon followed me inside. The interior was giving a nature, yet modern vibe.

"Come, I'll show you your room," He took my suitcase, grabbed me by my wrist and pulled me to my room.

Taehyung gave me the keys to my room, then I opened it.

It was beautiful as usual. The view was absolutely stunning. It gave me a view of the forest. Where the birds sing. Where the fresh air could be taken in. Everything was perfect.

It also had a balcony. I opened the glass door, stepping outside to take in the fresh air.

"Beautiful, isn't it?" Taehyung asked making me nod in response.

"You have some rest. I'll be two rooms away. Don't be afraid to ask for anything," We hugged each other, then he kissed my forehead and went away.

I stood there in shock. Did he just kiss me? Does he like me like I like him? What the hell?!

"Why are you so flustered? It's just a kiss." He smiled, crossing his arms over his chest, smirking widely. 

"Just a kiss? That kiss could mean anything!" I panicked. "It could mean you like me." My heart rate increased. My cheeks turned cherry red. 

Not getting a reply from him, I raised my head to meet his dark brown drowning eyes. "Do you perhaps like me, Mr. Kim?" 

"Maybe." He smirked, leaving me in the bedroom alone, closing the door shut.

I quickly went to the bathroom with my cheeks completely red. 

_______________________

Slash!

I felt water enter my nose and woke me up instantly.

"Wake up. I've been waking you up for the past hour," Taehyung said laughing.

"TAEHYUNG!!!!," I screamed at the top of my lungs.

"That's my name," He quickly answered and went away from my room. I signed and went to the balcony. I took a deep breath in and out and prepared for the day.

___________________

"Ready?"

"Ready."

He took his car keys, started the engine, and we left.

"Excited?" Taehyung wicked at me through the mirror.

"Nope," I replied.

"Don't worry, we'll visit your parents after," He winked at me again then I did my little dancey-dance.

{Taehyung's POV}

God she's so cute. I really hope my plans work out.

______________________