||Chapter 13||

| Edited |

_____

{??? POV}

Perfect! I thought as my men brought me the good news that was overspoken between a few people.

"This is the first time I can put my trust in you guys," I spoke as my men bowed, and left.

Watch out Mrs. Jeong. I smirked to myself then continued doing my job.

{Ae-Cha's POV}

It had been a week since Taehyung and I started dating, and I'm telling you, it was the best decision of my life. We've been hanging around each other a lot more than we did before.

Taehyung will always come to my house and chill with me, but we didn't make our relationship official to the public because I'm not ready.

I was on my way to my office when suddenly, a hand started pulling me somewhere else.

"Let go you rat," I whisper-yelled at the man that was dragging me.

He opened his office and before I could say a word, he picked me up and put me on his desk.

"Looking beautiful as usual," He whispered seductively, while looking me up and down.

"Today's not the only day I look beautiful. I always do," I said getting down from the desk, and flipping my hair in his face.

"Ae-Cha will always be Ae-Cha," He snickered.

"Pretty Savage," I winked at him, returning to my office.

______________________

"File number 3. Done," I spoke to myself as I continued finishing up some files I had to get done for Taehyung.

"Done?" I heard a voice speak from the door.

"Just one more and I can finally leave," I sighed in frustration and kept my focus on the computer screen.

"You can take these in the meantime."

He quickly picked up the file from my desk and put them on the couch.

"Then what was the sense of you removing the files from my desk to the couch?" I questioned the man standing in front of me.

Soon enough, he sat down at the same place, where the files were and leaned a little forward to me.

"Any problem?" I asked screwing up my face in confusion.

"By any chance, are your parents busy?"

"I'm not sure. You want me to find out?" He nodded and continued staring at me.

I gave him a 'what do you want' look and he shook his head.

______________________

"Finally," I said stretching in my seat. "Ae-Cha out."

"I can drop you," Where is this man coming from?!

"That's not a problem. I-," Before I could say another term, I was cut off by the squealing of a feminine voice.

"AE-CHA!" I was greeted by Mi Hi.

"MI HI!" I replied to the familiar figure running up to me.

She hugged me really tight which caused me to stop breathing for a second.

"Where have you been you fool?!" She smiled then it turned into a frown. "Wait- Why are you so skinny?!" She said as her expression turned into a worried one.