||Chapter 6||

| Edited |

_____

{Ae-Cha's POV}

Saturday has finally arrived, and I was extremely excited because I was finally gonna hang out with my best friend from a long time.

I quickly went to my closet to pick out my outfit for today and I chose this:

Simple, yet elegant! 

As soon as I was finished, I got a call from Jimin saying that he is outside. I ran downstairs and grabbed my keys then locked the door.

"JIMIN!!!," I screamed while running into his arms. I soon landed into his chest and squeezed him like a teddy.

"Someone is excited," He said while looking down at me. Yes. I am very short.

"I am excited but we're missing someone," I signed and Jimin hugged me more to comfort me.

"She's with us spiritually," He said. 

"I guess so. Hi Mi Hi," I said while waving to nobody.

"Put down your hand, the neighborhoods are gonna think you're crazy," I laughed and then got into his car and we drove off.

"Where do you wanna go?" He asked still focused on the road.

"Well..........I didn't eat lunch on purpose because I'm tired of cooking, so we can go eat first, then I'll think about it," A soft smile appeared on his lips.  

_____________________

We arrived at a restaurant not so far away from the mall. 

We entered into the restaurant then Jimin asked me if I wanted to go upstairs or stay downstairs. I said I wanted to see the view from the top,so we went upstairs.

The waitress came to take our orders, and she started to flirt with Jimin. I screwed up my face and continued ordering my food, until she got me annoyed.

"Can you stop? Be professional." I finally spoke, clearly annoyed. The waitress got angry, moving along with our orders.

"Unprofessional much," I rolled my eyes then started drinking my water.

"She's really a flirt."

"Your long-lost sister," He scoffed and looked at me again.

"I'd rather date you."

"Are you insulting me?!" I whisper-yelled

"Maybe," He said looking at his nails.

"Pabo."

"Don't start," He said pointing his finger at me. I bit his finger and he pulled it away.

"Don't point," I smirked then our foods arrived. It didn't take long. Shocking!