The Train

Been awhile, but I got many, many stories to work on (Fun Fact, I'm writing more than fifteen stories at once! Although I only publish a few...) Anyways, I hope you like! VFF! (Vote, Fan, Feedback!)

~~~

Draco’s POV

“It has been too long.” Alex said with a smile in her eyes. She kept it purely formal; she wanted Lucius to think she was a horrible beast like her father. He did, always has, so she kept it up.

But, said a little voice inside me, it has been a year. Maybe she has become like him. I silenced the voice, I couldn’t allow doubt to plant it’s seeds.

But it already has.

She seemed slightly different. There was a darker air about her, as if she was becoming more like the Dark Lord. Her once innocent eyes had hardened in the year she has lived with him, her dark curls shadowed her face. Her skin was pale, for she has barely been outside in her whole life.

She’s the same! I said to myself furiously.

A whole year can do much to a person... SHUT UP! I yelled to my inner voice.

“Much too long.” I replied, but because of my father, we did not say much. Soon we arrived at King’s Cross Station, and Alex was gaping. “Shut your mouth.” I whispered next to her, and it hastily closed.

“I’ve never seen so many people!” She said in her Old-Alex way; but continued to look around with wonder as we walked towards Platform 9 ¾. People were also looking at her, it’s not every day they see a dark girl walking around in a black dress fit for the Queen! It probably didn’t help that we had someone else carrying all our baggage.

“Father, people are looking, how will we go through a wall undetected?” He looked around in surprise and muttered a spell, everyone stopped looking. We arrived at the wall.

“Now where?” Alex asked. I grinned.

“Watch.” I said, before walking through the wall. Once on the other side, the others quickly followed.

“That’s so cool!” She whispered as we got on the train. Then her face darkened as I sat in a compartment.

“I can’t. I have to sit with that Potter boy to befriend him.”

“What?” I asked. Potter again, huh? Why did he always ruin everything for me?

“Father’s orders. Befriend Harry Potter.”

“Damned Potter. He won’t like it if he sees you with me.” She nodded, knowing of my rivalry with Potter. Then she left.

Pandora’s POV