WAMFFAI 1

(Requested by Airajk26 💜)

Jungkook smiles as he watched his fans cheer and sing with him. He's an idol, in a boy group to be specific. He's the maknae, and he has five older members. All of them treats him as a baby, he might show that he hates it, but he kinda likes it.

Fans continued to cheer, some are singing with them.
"We love you!" Jungkook screams and the crowd screams it back. He giggles and they all bowed as the concert is about to end. Fireworks are on the sky, distracting some of them. They get down with the use of the platform and soon, they reached the group.

"Good job, everybody!" Namjoon, their leader, says, clapping. They then have a group hug, congratulating each other for having a great performance. Staffs are already helping them with taking the wires on them, and wiping the sweat off of them, even congratulating them.

"I had fun" Jungkook says, giggling.
"We all did" Jin says and their bickering started.
"I can't believe he's the oldest" Hoseok says, laughing.
"Shut up, Hobi!" Jin says and Hoseok just laughed. They all walked around the building and reached the exit, securities guarded them as fans screamed and took picture.

They waved, smiled and all before they got in the van.
"It's fun seeing fans have fun" Taehyung says and they all agreed.
"Let's just eat at home, I can prepare" Jin says and Namjoon shook his head.
"Let's just order for now, all of us are tired" Namjoon says and they all agreed.
"Okay, then" Jin says, laughing.

Jungkook slept as he leaned his head on Jin, the older wrapped an arm around him so his body won't move or anything. Suddenly, the van stops, startling the other five.

"What's happening? Why did we stop?"