WAMFFAI 8

Jungkook groans as he sits up, he looks around, seeing the bright sun rays

Jungkook groans as he sits up, he looks around, seeing the bright sun rays. He smiled, looking back to be met with Yoongi, who's asleep. He stared at him for awhile before slowly smiling. He stared at Yoongi's features, lifting his hand up and traced his finger, a few inches away from the older's face.

He's startled as Yoongi opened his eyes.
"Like my face that much?" Yoongi says, chuckling. Jungkook gulped and looked away.
"I'm hungry, you got any food?" Jungkook asks, clearing his throat.

Jungkook was about to leave the room when his arm is grabbed, startling him. He gasps and fell on top of Yoongi, their faces inches apart as they stared at each other's faces.
"H-hyung..." Jungkook stutters, blushing. Yoongi bops Jungkook's nose before pecking his lips. Jungkook's eyes widened and he stared at the older, getting off of him.

"What the fuck!" Jungkook says and plopped down, covering his face. Yoongi laughs, slapping his thigh.
"Get up, let's go get some food" Yoongi says and Jungkook let out a muffled scream before standing up.
"You done?" Yoongi asks and Jungkook scoffs.

"It's almost a month now, are the cops really doing their job?" Jin says, sighing as he stared at his phone.
"Yeah! What the fuck are they doing, hyung? I mean, come on! What would happen to Jungkook?! Who knows what happened to him already!" Jimin says as he hit the table in frustration.

"I can't fucking believe this" Taehyung says, sighing.
"They're not giving me any news yet... They said they're trying their best" Namjoon says, sighing.
"If they are, then Jungkook would've been here already" Hoseok says, sighing.

"Yeah, Hoseok is right, Jungkook would've been right here with us... We wouldn't be crying every night and missing him, we wouldn't even be thinking of negative"

 We wouldn't be crying every night and missing him, we wouldn't even be thinking of negative"