WAMFFAI 10

Jungkook stared at Yoongi as he scrolled through his phone

Jungkook stared at Yoongi as he scrolled through his phone. Yoongi sighs and finally gave up, looking at the younger with a frown, raising his brow.
"What is it now, Jungkook?" Yoongi says and Jungkook pouts.
"Hyung, I'm craving pizza" Jungkook says, making Yoongi groan.

"You just ate" Yoongi says and Jungkook huffed. The younger crossed his arms and turned around, now, Yoongi is faced with Jungkook's back.
"Goodness, Jungkook... Okay, okay, I'll order one" Yoongi says, making Jungkook giggle.

"Thank you! I love you!" Jungkook says and kissed Yoongi's cheek. The younger gulped, backing away as his cheeks turned red.
"If this is the only way I can get a kiss then I'll do it everyday" Yoongi says, laughing.

Jungkook huffs and covered Yoongi's mouth, glaring at him. He gasps as Yoongi grabbed both of his hands after putting his phone down and then pushing him on the bed, and now he's under him.
"You look cute" Yoongi says and Jungkook gulped, staring at the older with his doe eyes.

Jungkook stared at Yoongi with wide eyes, seeing how the older is slowly getting close. He closes his eyes and felt soft lips connect with his. As he's about to kiss back, a knock on the door startled them both. They looked up and Yoongi got off of Jungkook. The younger sat up, brushing and making sure his clothes isn't crumpled.

Yoongi walked to the door and opened it to be met with one of his men, holding the box of pizza. Yoongi thanked him before dismissing him. He held the pizza in his hands and closed the door, turning around to show it to Jungkook.
"Here's your pizza" Yoongi says, smiling. Jungkook nodded, thanking Yoongi.

Yoongi placed it down on the bed, smirking as he stared at Jungkook.
"So, should we continue the kiss?" Yoongi says and Jungkook just put a pizza in his mouth.

"Hyung, just eat, yeah?"