WAMFFAI 17

The six stared at Jungkook as he sat at the very back of the van, he has his head leaned against the window as he stared out

The six stared at Jungkook as he sat at the very back of the van, he has his head leaned against the window as he stared out. He looked so gloomy that the six felt bad.

"Jungkook?" Hoseok says but Jungkook didn't answer him and just stayed quiet. Hoseok put a hand on Jungkook's shoulder. The younger looked at him for a few seconds before looking back out.

Hoseok sighs and Taehyung just pat his shoulder.
"He'll forget about him soon" Jimin says and they all nodded. Jungkook bit his bottom lip as he held back tears.

Jungkook sat on his bed as he stared at his phone, a photo of him and Yoongi on show.

He laughs a little, shaking his head

He laughs a little, shaking his head. But as he did so, he can't help but tear up. He bit his bottom lip as it trembled, trying his best to not cry his heart out. He hears a knock, startling him.

He puts his phone down and immediately wipes his tears, looking up as his door opened. He's met with Jin, who smiled at him, holding a tray.
"Hi, Jungkookie... I brought you your food" Jin says as he placed it down on the bed.

Jungkook stared at the food, thanking the older. Jin looks at Jungkook's side, seeing the photo.
"Hyung?" Jin hears, looking back at the younger and smiled at him.
"Yeah?" Jin asks and Jungkook smiles a little.

"Thank you for the food" Jungkook says and Jin nodded. The older could also notice the red puffy eyes but he decided to keep quiet about it.
"Make sure to eat, okay? Call me when you're done" Jin says and Jungkook smiled wider, nodding. Jin stop for a few seconds before finally walking out. Jungkook sighs, staring at the food. He remembers what Yoongi told him.

"Eat or I'll run and force you to eat"

He smiles a little, shaking his head.

"Okay, okay, I'll eat... " He says before grabbing the plate and took little bites.