WAMFFAI 7

"A little" Jungkook says, giving a small smile as Yoongi finished the other hand before going to the other

"Why did you take me away from my hyungs?" Jungkook asks out of the blue. Yoongi kept quiet, making Jungkook smile.
"What do you want from me, hyung?" Jungkook asks and Yoongi sighs, finishing on applying cream.

"You'll sleep here and whenever you try to go out, the door is locked in and out" Yoongi says and walked to his bed.
"B-but... " Jungkook says, but couldn't let out any words anymore.
"I can't believe this... He went from being nice to rude" Jungkook muttered under his breath, sighing as he glared at Yoongi.

"Get in bed" Yoongi says and stared at him. Jungkook sighs and sat down on the bed. He stared at his clothes and Yoongi sighed. The older got off of bed, walking to the closet and taking something out. He walked to the younger and handed it.
"There, go and take a shower... And if you think you can get out of there, the windows are blocked" Yoongi says, voice cold and plain.

Jungkook poked the inside of his cheek with his tongue as he stared at Yoongi and rolled his eyes.
"This guy" He says as he stood up and walked to the bathroom. The door closed and Yoongi chuckles, smirking.

"Oh, gosh, I love to see his annoyed face" Yoongi says and sat down on the bed, deciding to wait for the younger. Jungkook finishes up after 5 minutes. He went out, wearing the clothes he had given.
"Go dry your hair and get to bed" Yoongi says and Jungkook nodded.

Yoongi opened his eyes, meeting Jungkook's closed eyes. He smiled and looked at Jungkook's exposed waist. He pulls his shirt down and covered it. He smiled and stared at his face.

"Pretty as always..."