WAMFFAI 11

Jungkook takes a deep breath before walking to Yoongi

Jungkook takes a deep breath before walking to Yoongi. The older was too immersed with his work that he didn't notice Jungkook standing beside him.
"Hyung" Jungkook says and Yoongi frowns, looking up. He's startled as Jungkook kisses his forehead and nose.

He smiled, chuckling.
"What was that for?" Yoongi asks and Jungkook giggles.
"Since I don't have any money to buy you a gift or a cake, that's my gift" Jungkook says, smiling as he rocks back and forth. Yoongi stood up, startling Jungkook.

He stared at the older and his eyes widened as soon as he felt the hands on his hips.
"How about we go buy a cake?" Yoongi asks and Jungkook smiled, nodding.
"Here, let's order" Yoongi says and sat back down, pulling Jungkook to his lap.

The younger stared at him, blushing before he turned his attention back to the phone.
"Since it's your cake, what flavor do you want?" Jungkook asks and Yoongi shrugged.
"I don't really eat cake though" Yoongi says and Jungkook scoffs.
"Just try it, hyung... Cakes are delicious" Jungkook smiling.

But Yoongi wasn't thinking the same.
"Well, how about you let me taste yours?" Yoongi says and Jungkook frowns.
"I don't... You pervert" Jungkook says and Yoongi laughs. Jungkook huffs and continued to check some cakes he can order.
"Here... Let's just try a little since you won't be eating many anyways" Jungkook says, ordering the cake.

The cake arrived after a good 5 minutes. Jungkook removed it from the box, placing it down on the table and putting the candles and lit it. He looked back at Yoongi and smiled, grabbing his hand.
"Happy birthday to you~" Jungkook sang as he claps his hands.

"Happy birthday, Yoongi hyung!" Jungkook says. Yoongi blew the candle, smiling. Jungkook giggles and stared at the cake. Yoongi stared at Jungkook, feeling bad. Maybe it was a bad idea to kidnap him? Maybe he should've just left him alone and he would be living his best life now, not being locked inside a room.

"Jungkook... Do you feel suffocated with me?"

 Do you feel suffocated with me?"