WAMFFAI 20

Jin gulps as soon as he sees Namjoon about to stand up

"Hey, finish your food" Jin says, trying to stop Namjoon.
"Hyung, I can go back... I'm just going to check it" Namjoon says. Jin bit his bottom lip and is startled as Jungkook walks in, stopping Namjoon in his tracks.

"Jungkook? Why are you dressed up? You're going somewhere?" Jimin asks, frowning.
"I already went" Jungkook says. Jin gulps, looking at the others.
"Eh? But Jin hyung told us that you were in your room" Taehyung asks, raising his brow.

"Jin hyung... You don't need to lie for me" Jungkook says and Jin looked at him with worry.
"I went to visit Yoongi hyung" Jungkook says and the other four are startled.

"What? Jungkook, don-" Hoseok is cut off as Jungkook sighs.
"Hyungs... I'm dating Yoongi hyung, okay? I wanted to visit him so I did... I'm a grown man, I can do what I want" Jungkook says and Namjoon grabbed his shoulders.

"Jungkook, he took you away from us" Namjoon says and Jungkook sighs.
"But he took care of me, hyung... If he didn't care for me... I wouldn't be here anymore... I wouldn't be able to come back to you guys" Jungkook says and the four stared at each other.

"Yes, at first... He might've hurt me... But he didn't do it again... He apologized... And he took good care of me... I understand you guys are scared that I'm going to disappear again, but don't restrict me from seeing my boyfriend" Jungkook says, tearing up.
"Are you sure that the guy is not playing with you?" Jimin asks and Jungkook sighs.

"He's not... I visited him today and he told me that I should listen to you guys... And that I shouldn't have snuck out just to see him... That I should've asked for permission... "