WAMFFAI 3

The five sat at the police station, all were covered up so if incase the media or some fans passes by, they won't be recognized

The five sat at the police station, all were covered up so if incase the media or some fans passes by, they won't be recognized. They had explained what happened and they're still shaken, especially now that they're losing one member.
"Do you think they'll be able to get Jungkook back?" Jimin asks and Taehyung sighs.

"I don't know, Chim... I already miss him" Taehyung says and Jimin nodded.
"Yeah, we defended ourselves but we didn't help him.." Jimin says, sighing.
"You guys are okay to go now, we'll inform you if we ever find him" The police says and they nodded. Their manager walks in and called them in the van. They all stared at each other before they all got in.

Jungkook groans as he felt his head being lifted up. He eyes are halflidded as he tries to focus on whoever was in front of him.
"Wakey, wakey, Mr Idol" He hears, and he felt fingers on his cheeks.
"Your hyungs must've been lucky to get away from us" He hears, suddenly a loud slam is heard.

"Stop touching the guy" He hears and the hold on his face disappears. He groaned, he still felt dizzy. He slowly lifted his head and he's met with a guy.
"W-who are you? Where am I?" He asks and the guy chuckled.
"You're in our territory, Mr Idol" He hears and he's now fully awake.

His eyes widened and he's met with Yoongi.
"Yoongi hyung?!" Jungkook says and Yoongi chuckles.
"You still remember me, huh?" Yoongi says, tickling Jungkook's chin.
"What are you doing?!" Jungkook says and Yoongi chuckles.

"Easy, I want you back" Yoongi says, winking.
"No" Jungkook says and Yoongi scoffs, raising his brow.
"Why?" Yoongi says and Jungkook sighs.

"You literally didn't care about me"

"Well, now I am... "