WAMFFAI 14

"Jin hyung?" Taehyung says as he walked inside Jin's and Hoseok's room

"Jin hyung?" Taehyung says as he walked inside Jin's and Hoseok's room. Hoseok looked at him, sighing before going back to rubbing Jin's back, trying to calm the oldest. Taehyung sat down on Jin's bed, startled as the older grabbed his shoulders and shook him.

"Tae... You don't think Jungkook is dead, right? Please, he's still alive... If there's no body, then he's still alive" Jin says as tears slid down his cheeks continuously. Taehyung stared at Jin as tears formed in his eyes, he didn't know what to do now, his mind is telling him that Jungkook's dead, but his heart says that he's not.

"I shouldn't have let go, I should've just let myself be hurt instead of Jungkook, if only I wasn't a coward" Jin says, sobbing. Hoseok just stared at the two, biting his bottom lip to try and not cry.

He pushes Jin slightly before running out of the room. He closes the door, back against the door as he covered his mouth.
"I'm so sorry, Jungkookie..." He says before running to his room.

Jungkook sat on Yoongi's bed, back leaned against the headboard. He stared at his phone and caressed the photo he's looking at. He looked up as the bed dipped a little. He smiled at the older, who looked at what he's staring at him.

Yoongi stared at Jungkook as he sees the photo of him and his members, feeling guilty.
"I can make you go back if you want" Yoongi says, smiling. Jungkook looked at him, eyes widened.
"Do you want that?" Yoongi says, putting a hand on Jungkook's cheek and kissed his forehead.

"No... I want to stay with you" Jungkook says, putting his hand on the older's cheek.
"Don't you want to go back?" Yoongi says and Jungkook giggles.

"I'm not gonna leave you, I will stay with you~"